After Story Part 2

A week from today is my precious boys' 5th birthday. Time has passed by quickly after giving birth to my daughter Danica. Gavin was scared of my second pregnancy but we were happy to have her. The twins can communicate well and have taken up gardening with a teenage Micheal teaching them. Micheal is an impressive farmer now, his small farm as a kid taught him a lot. He's grown to be quite tall with a strong and fun loving personality. He still has a soft spot for his now girlfriend, Lilith. Lilith still hasn't spoken a word since we found her those years ago but we have all learned how to understand her. She began studying under Jonas to be a doctor like him. She helped me deliver Danica when the time came, along with Jonas of course. She's grown to be quite beautiful, being the only woman she's attached herself to me, being the closest thing to a mother I suppose. Jonas assists with anything he can, he teaches Lilith while helping with construction. Jonas and Eliegh have grown to be good friends. Eliegh focuses on construction and the occasional hunting trip. He still does night shifts for guarding but has been more lax since no danger has arisen in these years. The twins are almost identical, their dark hair similar to their father, but their eyes are the same as mine. Cadmus has grown to be very energetic and the leader of the two. Titus is shy, and slightly taller than his brother. He's fast to catch on with a good memory. The two look up to Gavin who teaches them small things about what they are. They call Gavin their father, but I've noticed they see the difference between the blonde man and themselves. Danica is the spitting image of Gavin, she's still a baby but you can see her father in her face. She is a giggly baby with a happy life. Gavin loves the three of them equally, happy to have his own family. Gavin and I have had small rough patches, but we still love each other dearly.
Our community has gained a few homes over the years and everyone has their own space. We still haven't met anyone from other communities and it feels like it's just us. Perhaps they're still afraid of the wilderness. Sometimes I catch myself thinking of my grandmother. Who, even though she dammed her great-grandchildren, would probably love them in the end. I hope communities are thriving without the threat of aliens. I know there will come a day when we will have to interact again, but for now I am happy.
————————-
It's kinda just a rambling of what I know will happen. It just gives you a bit more. Okay! So there will be one more after story dedicated to Kastian. Which will follow right after he let Jed escape, and his thoughts and where he went. It won't be long, but it will give context to why he let him go.