-Chapter 44-

I cuddled the two and spoke to them softly.
"You guys will be well taken care of. I'm sure Jonas and Gavin will be happy to raise you. They'll tell you stories, teach you to talk and walk and you'll be happy." I hummed pleasantly.
"Yes, you'll be okay." They giggled and grabbed at my face. Kastian then opened his arms to me. I gently placed both of them there, and they eventually vanished from my sight as Kastian put me on his ship and gave the twins away. I felt surprisingly empty, as if my soul left with them.
Soon, Kastian returned and wrapped his arms around me.
"This was probably difficult for you, but now we'll have so many children you'll forget those two. You'll see." He pushed me down gently. I shut down, to ignore the entire experience, I zoned out and let him touch me. I had no right to refuse anymore. His hands slid across my body and felt me all over. He disrobed next long ago, he himself still dressed. He began to prepare me and I felt a nauseating feeling, my body wanted to reject him. I almost pushed him away, but I stopped myself, my hand waiting on his shoulder. He kept going further and my body began to feel fear, remembering the first time this happened. He stopped after he saw me begin to tremble.
"I want you, but not so much to make you afraid of me. We have all the time in the world, you will love me." He stopped and left the room.
My breaths were shaky and uneven, my body was a mix of pleasure and fear. I could here him doing something in the distance. I got up and began to dress myself, I was intending to lock myself in the room when I heard crying. Not just crying, my baby's crying. Kastian had said he took them to our camp, why can I still here them? I felt I was going insane. I began to hyperventilate, I made my decision, I don't want to hear them anymore! Let them be happy without me! I felt panic, but my body yearned to hold and shush them.
I could hear the stomping of Kastian's feet and I locked the door quickly out of instinct. He tried to open it and sighed.
"You can lock it all you want. The second this ship goes to space you can't escape me." He said simply. I could still hear the cry, and I was surprised when Kastian didn't notice it. Was I imagining it? I looked at the room and saw a large window. I looked through it, gazing at the world, we still haven't left, I noticed. I might as well try to escape, I knew it was futile but I wanted to try.
————————————————————————
I disappeared for so long and you guys showed this book so much support. Thank you. This is not a great comeback cause my brand is short chapters, but I'm surprised how many reads and likes this is getting. I just want to say thank you. And the book is slowly coming to a close.