-Chapter 41-

Upon entering our home we found a bloodied Jonas but no one else. My boys were missing. On Jonas' chest were three diagonal parallel lines, each deeper than the last. Jonas was barely conscious.
"It took the boys.." he choked out before passing out. The scene of finding Francis flashed in front of me. The long claws he had, and his contorted body that could change to the human shape on command. He is the only one that would take them. Jonas was in critical state, but my children were in the hands of that monster. I didn't hesitate to run towards were I knew he would take them. Eliegh grabbed me before I could make is there fully. Embracing me from behind. I struggled against him, after biting his hand I escaped and continued to run. I was grabbed by two supernaturally strong hands. I struggled as hard as I could, I tried to bite, scratch and kick my way out. My kids were with that monster I need to protect them. Tears fell down my chin as Gavin gently took me back downstairs. He told me that we should think of a plan before I just run after them, but all of my rationality had left awhile ago.
Eleigh was helping Jonas, and Micheal and Lilith stayed near me, their presence helped, but I needed my boys.
Gavin finally released me after I promised not to run. He began discussing with Eliegh what they could do.
"Eleigh, Jet is already losing himself we need a plan."
"I know! But Jonas could die if he isn't treated!"
"I can't do anything to that monster by myself, even with you there'd be a disadvantage."
"We should wait it out. If Jonas becomes well enough then we would have better chances." "That will take too long!" The voices began to blur, and their words flew over me, not one being heard. I focused on what I could do. And I knew what Kastian wanted, if I could protect my boys then it wouldn't matter.
I'll make a deal.
Kastian would make the obvious choice to take me other those two. But who would take care of them if I wasn't here. Jonas has suitable medical knowledge and could probably figure something out. I know Eliegh and Gavin would keep close eye on me if I had said any of my thoughts but I slowly worked a plan for me to get my boys.