After Story

Okay so this after story is going to be a two-part-er. This first one is going to be a smexy time between Jed and Gavin. The second one will be a couple years in the future!
———————————————-
Gavin and I have been dating for about a couple of months now. He's been a gentleman, treating me well. Gavin is almost too careful, most of my minor injuries are gone all that's left is small scars here and there. Jonas put me in the clear long ago, saying I recovered quickly and my mental state seemed fine. Gavin believed I probably had an underlying trauma of what I went through, but I feel fine. I understand his concern, but I want to be closer with him. Sure, we hold hands and sleep in the same room, but he won't even kiss me. I put all the preparations in place, Titus and Cadmus with Jonas, Lilith and Micheal are staying in the newly built home, and Eliegh is on guard duty, so nothing is stopping me. As per my request, we were given the bunker to ourselves. He can't refuse me now.
As night began to fall, everyone moved according to my wishes. I quietly passed the twins to Jonas and made my way down the empty basement stairs. Gavin's routine included circling our community for danger, then heading to bed and switching with Eliegh.
Eliegh has been distant since Gavin and I became a couple, he sticks to night shifts and sleeps mostly during the day. I was sad to see my close friend become distant, but I was very happy with my family.
I settled in the empty room and waited. The trapdoor creaked, signaling my boyfriends entrance.
"Jed? Where is everyone else?" He quietly questioned. The lack of lights in the basement was apparent with darkness surrounding them. The little light they do have are from the small candles Lilith has been crafting. The flickering light illuminated our faces. I made my way to the man I love and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"They are staying in the other house."
"Why?"
"I asked them to. I want alone time with you." I gave him a seductive look, or what I hoped was one.
"Jed.. You're still recovering.. I don't want you to get hurt." I snuggled close into his chest and looked up to him.
"Gavin, I am fine. Jonas said I was fine long ago. I want you." I kissed him passionately, our height difference was large but once I linked my arms around his neck he naturally bent down. Our kiss wasn't deep, but I wanted it to be. Gavin broke our lips apart,
"But Jed, I'm the same species as those who hurt you.. I don't want you to feel afraid."
"I've been hurt by humans as well, and I am not afraid of Jonas or Eliegh. Gavin, I want you. Nothing is pushing me or making me fear you. I want you to make love to me." I expressed proudly. Gavin smiled, he pulled my face close to him and kissed me gently. The kiss slowly deepened until he broke it off.
"If you feel scared or hurt tell me and I'll stop." He said in a husky whisper. I shivered and kissed him once again. He gently guided me to the bed. Laying me down softly, his hands guided under my shirt gently touching my side and chest. My hands moved from his neck to under his shirt, each of us touching as much we can. He moved his hands to take of his shirt, then helped me with my own. We quickly stripped ourselves of our pants as well. Being completely naked, we both looked at each other with heated gazes.
Our hands felt each other, making each other very aroused. Gavin, breathlessly spoke,
".. Jed.. So you know I'm like them right? So it's possible... I could get you pregnant.." He said between gasps. We had no way to try and prevent it.
"Just don't.. cum inside.." I said between pants. I didn't mind conceiving Gavin's child, but he seemed scared of the possibility. If I did get pregnant, we would work with it. I felt like, if anything, pregnancy would bring us further together. I kept my thoughts to myself, he began to prepare me which didn't take long. Being embraced by a partner I loved felt immensely better than I've ever experienced. I let him do as he wanted because I trusted him, not because I was over-powered. His hands caused shivers that were pleasant, it felt good.
The way he held me showed how much he cared for me, it swelled my chest with love and adoration. Feeling the end coming, I wrapped my legs around him. I felt warmth seeping from within me. I laughed breathlessly,
"So much for not inside.."
——————————————
Theres the sexy time! I like keeping it mild, so use your imagination for the bulk of it. The next after story will be a couple years in the future! And thank you for all the comments wanting a sequel! So I think the sequel will follow the twins, and them maturing as teens and as aliens. I am not very good at 3rd person writing, so who should be the protagonist, Cadmus or Titus?