-Chapter 4- The Blue Light

This is Eleigh^^

This is Eleigh^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jed POV

I quickly hit Eleigh to wake him. He grunted but opened his eyes, just as we were full enveloped in the blue light. My vision blurred, my senses no longer responded as I fell asleep. 

When we next awoke we were in a white room. No furniture, just a plain room with white walls and white floors. The room was filled with others, probably a hundred of us in this small room. I looked to the right of me to find Eleigh, still asleep. I shake him awake quickly, hoping he can help me find a way out. But we both know it would be futile. I looked around once again, I've never been somewhere so white.

Where were we exactly? 

Almost as if on queue a voice began to speak to us.

"Everyone stand in a line. From tallest to shortest and separate lines by gender." The voice was commanding and threatening, everyone soon obeyed. We all stood in our required lines, not wanting to separate from Eleigh I stood next to him regardless of our height difference. I stood in the tall section of males while he semi hid my body. 

Soon a group of men walked in, but you could tell they were not human by the shiny scales that crawled up their right legs. The shine appearing again by their shoulder and necks. The shine was different colors on most of them. Ranging from a sky blue to a fiery red. They all had relatively nice faces, for whatever they are. 

The group of men started to stalk down the lines, admiring everyone's faces and bodies. I stiffened when a couple began to observe our line. I moved my self a bit more behind Eleigh, not want to be seen or touched by those things. While standing there, the things began picking out certain people.  

As one passed us I noticed one crucial fact I didn't before, They were all naked.

I shuddered as I heard a yell from nearby us. I saw it pass by us again, this time carrying an unconscious guy to the front of the room. One fact I couldn't deny was, that I was scared.

Before I knew it, most of the room was cleared. Only a few of us left. Out of the hundred only about ten of us remained. I continued to hide behind Eleigh, glad I was not yet noticed. Everyone blew out a sigh when there were no more things coming in the room. The voice talked to us once again.

"You all may disperse." Was all it said. 

I removed myself from behind Eleigh, I looked up to him. 

"What are we gonna do?"