-Chapter 28-

A vent. It's the best way. I seem to be small enough to climb through but I would have no idea where I'm going. I noticed the room had a lack of sharp objects or anything small. Luckily I had taken that knife or I might have never had a chance to escape.
I began to pry out the bolts of the vent. It was hard, but I eventually got it off. I quickly scrambled into the vent, feeling giddy about escape. I tucked the knife back into my boot and closed the vent behind me. The moment that guy comes back I'll be searched for.
I crawled down the vent blindly, it being pitch black. After awhile I ran into light coming from another vent opening. I could barely see anything through the vent but I hoped it was right. I knocked to bolts out quickly and slipped through.
I fell to the ground with a thud. I quickly stood up and looked around the room. I was in a control room. I hoped I was closer than I thought. The room had no one in it as we were still on the ground. The room had nothing special so I had to escape through the doors. They needed key cards to open.
I had to wait for someone to come in here and take theirs. I hid myself under a table. I grasped my knife, prepared to kill for that card.
After waiting, a man walked in. He was the guy who was always next to the leader.
"Kaistian has really fallen for a human. That fool! What is so good about him? Whatever, as long as a healthy child is born." He mumbled to himself. He began to touch buttons. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I knew he was distracted. I sneaked closer to him. His I.D. was dangling around his waist. I reached for it.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" Exclaimed a voice from behind me.
Someone came in. I was grabbed and pushed down into a table, my knife was knocked out of my hand.
"It's the human!" I was picked and thrown over the shoulder of a large man. I thrashed and kicked.
"You're lucky that he likes you, otherwise I would break you in myself." Smirked the man.
I was thrown onto the bed of a known room.
"Sir will be here soon, be good and await for him. Don't try to escape, the next time I'm sure he'll kill you." I ignored the man and went to the vent, it was completely welded to the walls. I felt exhausted, and decided I would have to try again tomorrow. I snuggled into the bed and slept, still weary of when he would show up again.
I was startled awake by someone touching my face. It was him.
"Hello love, I heard you tried to escape?" I stayed silent.
"We can't have that, I'm sure our children died because you birthed them in such a place. Don't you understand? If you try to leave again I won't be nice. Now, time for your punishment. I wanted to be gentle for our reunion but you've spoiled that."
He ripped the covers off of me and pinned me down. He eagerly destroyed my shirt, touching everywhere on my chest. Biting and sucking, leaving as many marks as he can.
He disrobed his own shirt and went to remove my pants. I struggled against him. Eventually, I landed a kick to his thigh.
"You stupid humans, don't you see I'm stronger than you? You cannot hurt me! The best you can do is submit!" He yelled angrily, slapping me across the face. He cuddled my cheek with his hand,
"I don't want to hurt you love, but pain is the best way to make you learn." He resumed taking off my bottoms, leaving me bare.
"Get off of me, you monster!" I screamed. He sighed,
"I wanted to do this with you aware, but it seems you can't behave."
He left me for a moment, and I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.
"You can't hide in here, it's just making me more frustrated. I'm sure you'll come around after the first time." He pushed open the door with me holding it no problem. He grabbed my wrist and put a familiar syringe at my neck.
"Now calm down, love."
I fainted.