-Chapter 46-

Missing a step, my body launched itself forward and I tumbled unceremoniously down the stairs. I felt bruised, but leaning against the very door I needed spurred my battered body further. I could practically see him, his large body was standing at the top of the steps. I panically opened the door, he footsteps so close behind me. As soon as the door shut, I felt like collapsing. But that only solved the first problem, I haven't truly escaped. The banging against the door proved this.

We were in familiar woods, I could see the small patch of flowers near our home in the far distance. I knew I wouldn't make it back in time, I would be caught. I could hide but that would be against the point of me coming out here. I began to run, my athletic ability wasn't lacking but comparing my speed to something supernatural would say otherwise. As I ran I could feel when the door burst open. Kastian practically flew along the ground, his speed twice as better than my own.

I felt so close, but I knew in my heart I would have never made it. I tried, I needed to have tried. I would have never forgave myself if I hadn't at least attempted. My body was slammed face first into the ground by a heavy force. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as my emotions. The intense sadness I felt for not making it. I felt firm hands grab me and kept me pushed down.
His body weight was forced against me, I could feel him pant against my neck. He harshly kissed my nape and bit. I could feel his erection against my ass. Did a chase edge him on? I felt a chill fall down my spine, knowing this time, he wouldn't stop to spare my feelings. He began to grind himself against me, I felt immense disgust and shame. I couldn't do anything to stop him, even with being fully conscious this time. He couldn't even wait to bring me back to the ship, he wanted to fuck me, in the flower field so close to my real family.
As he continued to pleasure himself against me, still fully clothed himself. I focused on something else, something that could have been. Gavin, out of this whole mess, I had grown to trust him. My daydream evolved into us becoming lovers, and raising my boys together. I realized then, I loved him. I became depressed thinking I would never be able to see him, Titus or Cadmus ever again. I began to cry, the dry humping then ceased. Though the erection was still present, Kastian turned me over at the noise of my sobs. He gazed down at me with his animalistic eyes and slowly fixed his breathing. He got up and turned away from me.
"Go." He muttered. I couldn't believe my ears, my body was frozen on the fear I had still coursing through me.
"Leave! If I can't have your heart I don't want you." He expressed. His voice broke my fear, I quickly stood up and ran. I didn't care what happened to him now, if he didn't want me I would gladly take the chance to be with my family. I didn't need an explanation, if he showed up later to take me I couldn't complain. But I needed my boys, I just wanted to hold them again. I wasn't going to give him a chance to regret his choice. I could feel his eyes on me the entire way, but I eventually was out of his sight. My bare feet were red and my naked body was cold, but I made it.
I know it's still short but it's a double update! So If you really want a detailed explanation from Kastian I can edit this chapter but the whole cliché of people staying in danger to talk to the villain sounds unintelligent in this case. And I gave his reason already. If you're unsatisfied let me know. ❤️❤️❤️ Love you guys!