I glared at him and he gave me a sly smile.

The doorbell rang. I get up from the sofa but he holds my wrist and said,
" I will go and check".

I nodded my head and he went to check who is there on the door. Fahad opened the door and I saw Hania, Minal, Taiji, and Ammijaan coming with a lot of shopping bags. Why they had done so much shopping?

They relaxed on the sofa and I bought them chill water. When I gave water to Hania, she smiled at me and said,
" Farmabaddar bahu".
I hit her arm and she chuckled.
(" Obedient daughter in law")

I seated myself on the sofa. I was literally confused that why they had done so much shopping.

" Mom, why I felt like you all have both the whole market here", I said to her.

" Because it's your nikah meri pyari bhabhi", Minal said smirking at me.

(Because it's your nikah my sweet sister in law)

" I know it's my nikah. But why you all have done so much shopping."

"We bought your nikah dress", mom said smiling at me.

" But I already have it. It's Black in color and it's really beautiful. I had to wear it only once. I can wear it on my nikah", I said excitedly.

All of them were staring at me like I had grown two heads. Did I say something wrong? I don't think so.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Fahad tried to control his laugh. I glared at him and he straightens himself.

" Are you serious Isha aapi",  Hania asked blinking her eyes. I nodded and they look at me with a serious face.

"What should I do with this girl? After 2 days, it's her nikah and she wants to wear old cloth. On top of that, she wants to wear old cloth ", mom said angrily.

"Don't be angry at her. She is not familiar with it. Listen, during nikah time one should never wear old clothes. It is the best moment of life, so it's good to wear something new. And don't wear black, I know you love black but it's not the right occasion to wear it",  taiji said caressing my hair. I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek. I will have the best mother in law.

" Where is Dadi Jaan?"I asked out of my curiosity.

" She is with your dad and taiji. She is buying your wedding jewelry", Taiji said kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head and all of them went to there respective rooms.

I went to my room and flopped on my bed. I found my phone ringing and saw my phupho calling me. I am lucky that I have best phupho. I attended the call and I greeted her.

"Mubarak ho, ishu. Mai tumhare liye bohot khush hu. Allah tumhe khush rakhe", she said with her sweet tone.

( Congratulations is, I am very happy for you. May Allah bless you with all the happiness)

" Shukriya phupho, Aap nikah main aa rahi hai na", I asked her.

(Thanks phuoho, you are coming in my nikah, right?)

"Phupho ki Jaan, I can't come. Your phuphaJi is really busy. I can't come. But I will surely come to your wedding."

" I understand"