mummy diaries ⁽²/⁵⁾ ✎ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

"do you have the list?"

taehyun shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out your shopping list. "right here."

you placed your baby daughter in the trolley baby seat.

"you're going to have to sit here, miya." you said as she started to thrash around and whine.

taehyun shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a pacifier. he put the pacifier in miya's mouth and she started to settle down.

you turned and sighed when you saw your eldest son still sat in the car with his arms folded.

"sameul, please come with us."

the twelve year old shook his head. "i'm not going. shopping is stupid."

taehyun flung the car door open. "you're coming with us, do you understand?"

samuel nodded as he closed the window and stepped out of the car.

sometimes sameul would go in a strop and not listen to you but with taehyun he would always listen because he knew he would never tolerate his nonsense or stupidity.

taehyun smiled as sameul walked ahead of the both of you and went into the grocery store.

"getting the kids to shop with us is tiresome," you said ad you and taehyun went inside the store. "miya starts to cry and sameul goes all moody. sometimes i wonder why we even bother."

"because family time is key. if we shop, they shop. if we eat, they eat with us. if i go for practise i like to bring miya with me. not sameul because he likes to wonder around the company and distract everyone. did i tell you about when he almost knocked namjoon over because he was running?"

you chuckled.

whenever taehyun had practise he'd always make sure to drag miya to bighit with him.

not much practise would be done since taehyun's band mates would just gush over how cute miya is and she would just play up to all the attention.

taehyun loved his family and he hated being away from you and the children.

"sam, stop walking so fast. we're shopping together, right?" taehyun gave the boy a warning look and he instantly jogged towards his parents.

"what's first on the list?" samuel asked.

taehyun looked down at the list. "nappies and then wipes but they're on the same aisle."

sameul walked ahead of you and taehyun as you all made your way to the baby aisle.

when you all made it sameul grabbed a packet of nappies.

taehyun examined the price. "too expensive."

sameul scoffed. "but you're an idol dad."

taehyun raised an eyebrow at the younger boy and he put the nappies back and grabbed a much cheaper packet.

"don't forget quality guys!" you said as you grabbed a few packets of wipes. "there's no way i'm changing miya and the nappy just ripes."

"but if we buy the cheaper kind we can buy more," sameul said.

taehyun smiled. "i like your logic son."

you rolled your eyes as taehyun put a handful of nappies into the trolley.

miya spat her pacifier out and made grabby hands at the teething toys she saw above your head.

"miya!" you exclaimed. "you've made your pacifier dirty!"

you crouched down and grabbed the pacifier. taehyun passed you a wipe amd you wiped it till you were sure it was clean.

miya started whining and wouldn't stop with the grabby hands.

you turned around and sighed. "teething toys?"

"maybe the reason she's been cranky lately is because she's teething," taehyun said.

"then i guess we'll get some." you grabbed two packets of teething toys and put it in the trolley neatly avoiding miya's hands.

miya started to cry and taehyun grabbed her and snuggled her.

"my baby!" taehyun cooed. "please don't cry. you'll get the toys later. your dad needs to pay first."

taehyun kissed miya's cheek and she finally stopped crying and smiled.

you all continued to shop while taehyun was holding miya. if he even attempted to put her back in the trolley seat she'd start kicking and crying.

once everything was bought and paid for you all got back into the car and made your way home.

samuel was staring out of the window with his earphones in and music on blast because he didn't want to hear the disney rubbish you were playing for miya.

when sameul saw the iconic golden 'm' he ripped out his earphones.

"dad!" sameul shouted. "can we go to mcdonald's?"

"we have mcdonald's at home," taehyun deadpanned.

"no we don't." sameul grumbled as he angrily folded his arms and glared at the back of taehyun's head.