again and again ⁽²/²⁾ 연준 & 수빈

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

yeonjun finally built up the courage to visit you

it's been a few months since he last saw you and he was a wreck.

he tried to text you and call you but you blocked him.

yeonjun didn't know where you would be living since you moved out of his place. he visited all your friends but they refused to tell him anything. his last hope was your parents house.

yeonjun took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"soobin! pause the movie!" yeonjun heard you yell.

so soobin was with you.

the door swung open and revealed the girl who yeonjun was missing so dearly.

"what do you want?" you folded your arms.

"to give you this." yeonjun shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a memory stick. "there's a song on it. listen to it."

you scoffed. "why should i do that?"

"please," yeonjun pleaded. "i know we're not on good terms but the song will explain everything."

you took the memory stick from his hand. "i'm not going to make any promises."

before yeonjun could say any more you slammed the door in his face.

your heart broke as you watched through the peep hole as yeonjun wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie and walked away.

you didn't want to feel upset for him when he caused all of this. he was the one who broke your heart first so now it was his turn to feel how you felt.

"who was it?" soobin asked as you went back inside your room.

"just those charity workers," you lied as you discreetly put the memory stick on your desk.

"can i start the movie now?"

you made yourself comfortable beside soobin on your bed. "yes."

no, you and soobin weren't in a relationship but you were on your way to that.

you loved spending time with soobin. he made you feel happy and loved. he actually made you feel like you weren't a pest.

when the movie was over soobin had to leave since he had babysitting to do meaning you were on your own for the evening. your parents were having dinner together and you siblings were with their friends.

you stared at the memory stick debating whether you should listen yo the song or bin the stick and pretend yeonjun didn't even drop by.

you sighed as you heaved yourself of your bed and switched your laptop on. you grabbed the stick and stuck it inside your laptop.

once you found the song you pressed play.

"i want to dedicate this song to my girlfriend whom i love and adore—that sounds kinda stupid. what's the point in me doing this when the song is no where near finished.

i didn't think it would be hard to write a song about someone i love. i thought the words would come naturally but i guess not. this is making things between me an y/n hard. i've been seeing less and less of her only because i want this song to be finished.

i'm sorry y/n. i'm sorry for acting like a jerk but once this song is done i'll apologise and we can go back to normal?"

it then went quite for a few seconds and yeonjun started to sing.

his voice was beautiful. it was soft and soothing. it wasn't his rapping that you were used to hearing all the time.

he sang about how much you meant to him and how much he missed you. he sang about how he hated himself for hurting you.

you couldn't help the tears flow down your cheeks. your feelings yeonjun came rushing back.

the only reason he was being so distant was because he was working on a song...for you?

once the song was over you quickly put your shoes on and rushed downstairs.

it was currently midnight but you didn't care.

you had to visit yeonjun.

you ran as fast as you could to yeonjun's house. once you arrived you desperately knocked on the door and yelled his name through the letter box.

yeonjun opened the door and you jumped on top of him before he could even say anything.

"y/n!" yeonjun exclaimed as he fell to the ground with you on top of him.

"i'm sorry i left!" you sobbed into his chest.

"and i'm sorry i was a bad boyfriend."

♡♡♡

:)