do you think you're good looking? ✎ 수빈

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [  ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [  ]

"soobin?"

soobin put his phone down and turned his attention to you. "yes, y/n?"

"can i ask you a really random question?"

"sure."

"do you think you're good looking?"

"well..." soobin thought for a moment. "i don't think i'm ugly."

"that's not answering my question."

soobin smiled, "okay then, y/n, do you think i'm good looking?"

"of course i do!" you exclaimed. "i always have and i always will."

"yeah, yeah, sure." soobin cuckled. "you're just saying that because i'm your boyfriend─and i'm always buying you food."

you kicked his shin. "no i'm not! even if you weren't my boyfriend and you didn't buy me food all the time i'd still think you're good looking. i don't go round calling everyone good looking, soobin."

soobin's smile widened and he opened his arms, "come here, y/n. you're so far away."

you got of the floor and climbed on to soobin's lap. his arms automatically went around your waist.

"do you want to know what i love more than your good looks, soobin?

"what? he hid his face in the crook of your kneck.

"your personality. you're just so sweete and most caring person i have ever met. you always put others before yourself and honestly, i love it. i love how you're so considerate of other people─god! i just really love you, soobin!"

soobin smiled into your neck and you could feel it. "i love you even more."

"i'm just so lucky to have someone like you." you sighed. "wait...you never really answered my question. do you think you're good looking then? it's a simple question that requires one answer, yes or no."

"well...yes. i guess i am."

"soobin, you better shut your mouth because i'm obviously more handsome than you."

you and soobin looked up to see kai huening stood in the door way with his hands on his hips.

"who let you in?" soobin raised an eyebrow.

"i let my self in of course! i have a spare key which i never returned to you months ago."

"so that's how you always get into my apartment! i want those spare keys back. now!"

kai smirked, "no."

soobin jumped of the couch resulting to you falling on to the hard floor.

you rolled your eyes as soobin chased kai around the small living room.

"you want this key?" kai dangled the key in front of soobin's face.

soobin was about to make a lunge for it till kai shoved them in his pants.

"yeah, you're not getting that key back," you said.