love hurts ⁽³/³⁾ ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

there was exactly one day left of you being y/n l/n

there was exactly one day left of you being y/n l/n. tomorrow you would be known as y/n choi and you were dreading the day to come.

even though you said you'd call kai... you didn't call him once. your mother wouldn't allow you to keep in contact with him so you had no choice but to block him on everything.

"you're getting married and you want to be talking to another man!" your mother had scolded you when she saw you viewing kai's contact. "how could you do such a thing?"

you rolled your eyes at the thought before looking at the wedding dress that was hung on your wardrobe.

"you're so lucky y/n." your annoying cousin, jess, burst into your room. "you're marrying choi yeonjun. the member of txt. he's so handsome."

"why don't you marry him!" you spat.

"i would if i could." jess stared longily at your dress. "i begged your mum since you don't want to marry him but she said no."

you let out an airy sigh and jess' face softened.

"you really miss kai don't you?"

"of course i do," you murmured. "i miss him more than anything."

jess gave you a sympathetic smile. "it'll be okay."

"no it won't! i'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life. if only my dad was still here. if he was this wedding wouldn't be happening."

jess clearly lost intrest in the conversation. "anyways i came up here to tell you that yeonjun and his family are here. your mum wants you down stairs."

"i'll be down in a minute." you waved her off.

jess left your room and went back down stairs to probably pester yeonjun.

you grabbed your phone and sighed when you saw your lock screen. it was a picture of you and kai on a rowing boat on your first date. the date didn't exactly go to plan. kai ended up falling out of the boat and straight into the water. kai didn't know how to swim so you had to jump in to save him.

"y/n! down stairs! now!" your mother shouted.

you put your phone to charge and made your way downstairs.

your future husband and future in-laws were sat on the couch. your future in-laws were deep in discussion with your mother and auntie and yeonjun was being harrased by jess.

"jessica get your hands of him." i sighed.

"i wasn't doing anything," she muttered, getting of the couch and sitting beside her mother.