mummy diaries ⁽¹/⁵⁾ ✎ 범규

✎ beomgyu ༝ reader
✎ fluff
✎ series :)

note 💌

so two of my readers on my 'txt as fathers' scenario said they'd like me to do an imagine based on txt as fathers so yeahhh

♡♡♡

"the nappy is the wrong way."

beomgyu sighed as he struggled to hold his baby legs in place.

"what do you mean it's the wrong way?"

his eldest daughter smiled cheekily. "i mean it's the wrong way. you have three children yet you're putting the nappy on the wrong way!"

beomgyu rolled his eyes playfully as he removed the nappy from underneath the baby and turned it the right way. "i'm blaming you since you were the one who gave me the nappy."

aria stuck her tongue out. "you should've looked!"

beomgyu gave his nine year old daughter a quick smile before tending to his son.

you entered the living room with a bottle to give your baby, jaesung. "gyu, you better hurry and put the nappy on or else--"

and then little jaesung peed on his father's face.

aria roared with laughter and you placed your hand on your mouth and joined in.

"jaesung." beomgyu bit back a smile. "that wasn't a very nice thing to do."

the baby smiled up at his father and reached for his nose. the baby squished beomgyu's nose and started to laugh.

"he really loves you." you wrapped your arms around beomgyu's shoulders.

"if peeing on people is a way of showing affection then yeah." beomgyu chuckled. "but he's a daddy's boy. along with the other kid's."

"it's because you're too relaxed with them. who buys a nine year old an iphone and a three year old a nintendo switch?"

beomgyu smiled. "me. my kid's deserve to be spoiled." he then turned to aria. "right ari?"

aria gave beomgyu a high five which caused jaesung to giggle.

"speaking of your kids where's our other son?" you stood up and looked around the room.

"probably on his nintendo." aria whipped out her overly priced phone. "he's been obsessed with animal crossing recently."