cuddles ✎ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

you smiled when you heard the front door click open

you smiled when you heard the front door click open. you sat up from your bed when the heavy footsteps got nearer to your bedroom.

“y/n? may i come in?”

“of course you can, beomgyu.”

the door opened and a tired looking beomgyu stumbled in.

“aww! my baby.” you opened your arms wide and he climbed on to your bed and wrapped his arms tightly around you.

“how was practice?” you stroaked his slighly damp hair.

“stressful.” he buried himself in your chest. “i'm just glad to be with you now.”

your felt your cheeks heat up and your heart flutter at what beomgyu said. he always had that kind of an effect on you. somehow everything he did or said would make your heart skip a beat.

beomgyu lifted his head from your chest and pecked your lips.

“i haven't seen you all day and that's all i get?” you pout.

beomgyu laughed but then cupped your cheeks pulling you in for a real kiss.

his soft lips met yours and you instantly responded to the kiss. you just loved the feel of his lips against yours. his lips tasted sweet. it was intoxicating.

you eventually pulled away remembering that he was tired.

“aw.” beomgyu whined.

“you need to rest.”

you grabbed your duvet that somehow ended up on the floor and threw it on top of you and beomgyu.

you laid down on your side and pressed your back against beomgyu's chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist.

“y/n?” beomgyu whispered into your ear.

“yes, beomgyu?”

“i love you. you mean the whole world to me and i honestly don't know what i'd do without you.”

you turned yourself around so you were facing beomgyu.

“i love you too,” you whispered before pecking his lips.