hoodie ✎ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [    ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [    ]

"—that'll be £2.50 please."

you handed the cashier the correct sum of money and walked out of the busy cafe with your hot chocolate and croissant.

it was quite cold today so you decided to treat yourself to a hot drink along with a croissant as they were cheaper than they usually are.

just as you were about to sip your drink someone walked right into you resulting to the hot drink spilling all down yourself.

"my new shirt!" you whined.

you looked up to see a rather good looking boy, maybe around your age or a few years older starting at the large brown stain on your shirt.

"i'm so sorry!" he exclaimed. "i wasn't looking where i was going!"

"clearly," you muttered. "i just bought this yesterday."

"i'm really sorry for spoiling your shirt and wasting your drink." the boy started to remove his hoodie.

the boy passed you his hoodie and offered you a smile.

"why are you giving me this?" you stared at hoodie in your hand.

"well your shirt is destroyed thanks to me so you should wear it so no one can see the stain!"

"but it's yours!"

the boy took the hoodie from your hand and helped you to wear it.

"it's your's now."

before you could even reply the boy turned around and walked away.

"i never got your name!" you shouted after him.

"taehyun!" he shouted back, not turning around. "kang taehyun!"

"thank you, taehyun!" you shouted earning stares from people passing by.

you burrowed your nose in the large hoodie, inhaling taehyun's scent. he smelt nice. it smelt like home.

you grabbed the empty hot chocolate cup and the croissant and put them in the trash before making your way to the shopping mall.

you put your hands in the pockets of the hoodie as your hands were cold. you felt a piece of paper so you pulled it out to see what it was.

it was technically your hoodie now so taehyun wouldn't mind right?

xxx-xxx-xxx — taehyun ♡

you furrowed your eyebrows. "when did he do that?"

♡♡♡

note 💌

well taehyun IS a magician
guys ;)