he looks just like a dream ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

sometimes you wondered what life would be like if you didn't meet your boyfriend

you knew your life would be a lot more peaceful. if you had to be completely honest, your boyfriend was probably the most annoying man you have ever had to deal with.

despite the fact that he was annoying, his irritating behaviour always made you feel a lot happier.

there was never a dull moment when you spent time with him. he always had something random or silly to say to make you feel better whenever times where difficult.

you really did appreciate him. the way he entered your life was random but you were thankful he stole your drink by mistake at a coffee shop otherwise the two of you wouldn't be where you are now.

laying together in the park while enjoying the spring sunshine.

his eyes were currently shut and the sun was hitting his face giving him a beautiful glow. he had little flowers in his hair which you put it when he was distracted and he looked ethereal.

like a painting in a museum, you could stare at him all day but the difference was that you could never get bored of staring.

his long lashes, perfect nose, perfect lips. it was like god crafted him himself and gave him to you as some sort of gift because really you didn't feel as though you deserved him.

he did everything and anything for you. no matter what it was, he didn't care. all he cared about was making you happy.

his lips stretched into a smile and you felt butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

you've been dating this man for almost three years yet he still gave you butterflies all the time. no matter what he did.

he could just look at you and you would feel shy.

"just kiss me then," he said, his eyes still shut. "i know you want to. i won't mind."

"shut up." you swat him with your book. "i was reading my book."

"so why were you staring?" kai finally opened his eyes and began to laugh when he saw your flustered state. "if you were apparently reading, why were you staring at my lips?"

"because your lips need moisturising," you muttered. "they looked dry."

"okay so why don't you moisturise them for me?" he pointed to his lips and you hit him with your book again.

"that's so childish! don't be so gross!"

you still kissed him though.

you just wanted to give him a quick peck since the two of you were very much in a public place with couples sat on picnic blankets and kids running around but he sat himself up and refused to let you go.

"we're literally in a park right now," you mumured once you managed to escape. "i don't want everyone to see."

"so? everyone seems to be minding their business." he gestured towards the couples and children littered around the park who were occupied with their own activities such as having a barbecue or playing games.

"let me read my book in peace." you turned away from him and opened your book on a random page, pretending to be interested.

to be completely honest, you haven't even started reading the book. you've been too busy staring at your annoying boyfriend to even get through the page.

"that's a shame," kai said. "honestly thought you wanted to kiss me but it's fine. clearly my lover doesn't love me—"

"i know what you're trying to do~" you said in sing-song. "not gonna let you manipulate me into kissing you in public. not with all these kids around."

kai didn't say anything afterwards, for a while actually.

you managed to get through five chapters without distribution which felt rather weird.

was he okay?

he hasn't tried pestering you for ages.

you then realised why he was so quiet.

maybe he was actually upset about you not wanting to kiss him?

you put your book down and turned to see him picking at the grass, his head hung low.

you grabbed his chin and made him face you.

even though he was older, he was very much a child at heart.

you kissed his nose, then his cheeks and lastly his lips.

"i'm sorry," you said, once you pulled away. "i'm just not the biggest fan of pda. it doesn't mean i don't love you."

"no i'm sorry," he mumbled. "i shouldn't have—"

you suddenly stood up and starting to run down the hill.

"y/n?!" he yelled. "what are you DOING? was it something i said."

"kiss chase!" you yelled back.

-

coming back after my hiatus
to see this book has over 600k is
amazing because i thought you
would all give up on me

THANK YOU!!