pads ⁽²/²⁾ ✎ 수빈

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

"soobin, you're here at last."

soobin opened his arms. instead of hugging him you snatched the brown paper bag out of his hand and ran to the bathroom.

"the nerve," he muttered.

when you were finished in the bathroom you walked into the living room and sat beside soobin.

"i'm ready to cuddle now soobin," you said wrapping your arms around his waist.

he raised an eyebrow, "is that so?"

"yep."

soobin sighed before grabbing the blanket that was on the floor and threw it on top of you both.

"is your stomach okay?" he asked softly.

"no i feel like i've been stabbed or something. you won't really understand but the pain is so excruciating. i can't even breath."

soobin chuckled before he reached for the bag and took out a packet of pills and a bottled water.

he took two pills out and put them both in your mouth. he then opened the water and helped you to drink it.

"you'll feel better soon." he put the lid back on the bottle before putting the water and the pills on the floor.

"thank you, soobin." you snuggled into him. "thank you for everything you do for me."

"you're welcome...clown."

it was like this for a while.

you were both cuddling on the sofa not speaking as you both watched cheesy 2000s romance movies.

"you know, still owe me £6.50," soobin said.

"what a way to ruin the moment." you rolled your eyes playfully. "how about i pay you back in six and a half kisses?"

"um...i like the sound of that? but half a kiss? how will that work?"

you leaned over and kissed soobin on the lips seven times and smiled when you saw how pink his cheeks were.

"i love you soobin," you said hiding your face in his kneck. "like, i love you more than anything."

"i love you too, y/n."