you too shall go to the ball ⁽¹/²⁾ ✎ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

"i wished i could go to a ball."

your grandmother gave a fond smile. "why?"

"they look so pretty. every one is dressed nicely and it looks very elegant."

your grandmother put her book down and made her way to you. she looked down at the magazine you were holding and saw the pictures you were pawning over.

"exclusive photographs of the ball at choi manor," she read aloud the title.

"doesn't it look nice!" you pointed at various pictures. "look at that pretty dress, grandmother! look at the food!"

your grandmother mother chuckled. "you really really want to go to a ball, dear?"

"yes! there's another one at prince seokjin's castle later this evening. i'd do absolutely anything to go."

"then go."

you frowned. "what? did you just say that i should go?"

you grandmother stood up and made her way to the wardrobe.

you watched curiously as she pulled items of clothing out of the wardrobe and discarding them.

"aha! bingo," your grandmother mumbled. she pulled out a long ball gown and placed it beside you on the bed.

the gown was beautiful. the most beautiful gown you have ever laid your eyes upon.

you've seen many gowns in the 'weekly royal magazine' but non of them seem to compare to the one your grandmother had.

"grandmother!" you exclaimed. "this gown! it's beautiful!"

she smiled wistfully. "yes it is. i've never really had the chance to wear it." she then smiled. "that's why i'm giving it to you. i want you to attend the ball and wear it."

"but grandmother!" you protested. "this gown is too beautiful for me to wear!"

she shook her head. "nonsense. i am your grandmother and you do as i say. you will wear this gown and you will attend the ball and you will have fun."

you smiled and started to get excited. "you really mean it?"

"truly. but there's only one condition!"

you frowned. "and that is?"

"you stick to the set curfew which is midnight."

you nodded eagerly. "okay grandmother! i promise that i'll be back exactly at midnight!"