one sided ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

y/n ran up the stairs to txt's practise room with a heavy box in her hands

y/n ran up the stairs to txt's practise room with a heavy box in her hands. in the beginning she wasn't going to do it. she wasn't going to confess to beomgyu but she some how managed to convince herself to do it.

after years of loving him she was finally going to let him know how she really felt about him. she wanted to make the confession special. something that beomgyu would remember forever. something that he'd think back to and smile.

y/n spent the whole thursday morning baking a cake for him. it went wrong on several occasions but she didn't give up. her love for beomgyu was too strong to just give up.

the cake had the words 'will you be mine' written on it. it wasn't exactly neat but what did it matter?

y/n had also went as far as writing him a speech of appreciation. well...she didn't exactly write it. she just got taehyun do it but she chipped in.

y/n was planning on delivering the speech to beomgyu then giving him the cake. taehyun had said she was going over board with the confession but she was too stubborn for taehyun to make her change her mind.

"it has to be over the top," she kept telling herself. "if it isn't he won't bother remembering how i confessed to him."

y/n pushed the practise room door open too excited to knock.

taehyun was the first to see her. "guys! y/n's here!"

the boys that were sat on the floor got up to greet her.

"what's in the box, y/n?" kai asked, prodding the box.

"you'll see." y/n put the box down. "beomgyu, i actually came here to talk to you."

"okay. what about?"

y/n looked down at her shoes and took a deep breath. she wasn't feeling worried earlier but now she was.

"what is it, y/n?"

y/n looked up at beomgyu's face. she could see taehyun in the corner of her eye. none of the boys seemed interested in what y/n was about to say except from taehyun and yeonjun.

"y/n? what's up?"

"beomgyu, i've always watched you from a far and i've always admired you. back when we were kids...when i used to follow you around i always wanted to be with you because you're just the highlight of my day. you make me so happy, beomgyu."

y/n took the cake out of the box and gave it to beomgyu.

his eyes widened when he read what was written on it.

"will you be mine, choi beomgyu?"

beomgyu dropped the beautifully decorated cake on the floor and backed away. "n-no!"

"w-what?" y/n stammered. "why?"

"i don't love you y/n and i never will!"

y/n ran out of the dance studio not wanting to hear anymore from beomgyu.

"y/n, wait!" taehyun called after her.

"i'll talk to her," yeonjun said, running after her.

y/n was about to leave bighit till yeonjun grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"let me go, yeonjun!" y/n yelled. "if you're taking me back to beomgyu i don't want to see him. ever."

"i'm not taking you beomgyu i just want us to talk. that's all."

y/n allowed yeonjun to drag her to an empty practise room.

yeonjun sat on the floor and y/n sat across from him.

"you know, you'll feel much better after you've talked to someone about how you feel," yeonjun said gently. "i'll support you when you cry and listen to you when you rant."

"i loved him so much, yeonjun." y/n started to cry. "he meant the whole world to me. the way he rejected me makes me feel even worse."

yeonjun watched sadly as tears rolled down y/n cheeks. his heart ached seeing her like this. he hated how it was beomgyu's fault she was crying.

yeonjun took a tissue of of his pocket and wiped y/n's tears away. "don't cry, y/n. don't waste your tears on him. i know he's my best friend but don't cry."

y/n cried harder. "i can't help it."

yeonjun pulled y/n towards him and hugged her. he hugged her like his life depended on it.

"you shouldn't cry, y/n. you shouldn't cry because...because you're too beautiful to cry."

y/n's breath hitched in her throat. her cheeks were tinted red as her heart started to hammer in her chest. "w-what?"

"you heard me very well, y/n."

y/n pulled away from yeonjun too shy to be so close to him after what he said.

"don't cry over beomgyu. don't even think about beomgyu because you don't need him. do you know why you don't need him?"

"why?"

"because there is a boy whose had feelings for you for ages but you've never seemed to notice. there's a boy that wants to be with you so bad. this boy...he'd do absolutely anything for you because he loves you."

y/n gasped, "really? who?"

"you're so oblivious, y/n! it's me i'm the one that loves you! i've loved you for such a long time. do you know how much it hurt when i watched you confess your love to beomgyu?"

y/n's mouth fell open in shock. "yeonjun i─"

yeonjun cut her off by pressing his lips against hers. y/n was shocked but she relaxed into the kiss.

"forget about beomgyu and be mine." yeonjun said once he pulled away.

"it'll take me a long time to get over him, yeonjun."

"being with me will make you forget him in no time. i'm just that amazing."

y/n shoved yeonjun playfully,
"whatever you say, yeonjun."

note

thank you for requesting DruThompson i hope it was okay and i'm sorry i took so
long :(.

edit

this is my most popular
imagine and i don't even

understand how.