bracelet ✎ 범규 ⁽²/³⁾

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

and so...you waited.

you waited for hours for beomgyu to return and you were gradually becoming restless.

you looked at your phone at least fifty times to see what the time was and it seemed as if the day was moving slowly just to spite you.

why don't you just leave and never come back? what's the point in you hanging about when beomgyu's love for you seems more of less gone now?

such simple questions but the answers are sadly not so simple.

it was complicated.

you loved him. you loved him so much but it seemed like a rather lame excuse.

okay, you love him. and? does he love you?

you didn't know nor could you tell.

the charm bracelet sat in you pocket was starting to feel heavy. there could be a million different reasons as to why it was on the microwave but you settled for only one reason. one reason which sadly seemed highly unlikely but you just desperately wanted to believe it.

it was for you.

beomgyu bought it for you and he just forgot to give it to you.

yes. distract yourself by tricking your mind into believing that was the case.

perfect idea.

you stood from the couch and made your way upstairs to find something to Occupy yourself with.

laundry! perfect. beomgyu left one of his t-shirts laying around.

you picked the top from the ground and frowned at the string perfume scent you did not recognise.

it smelt flowery and expensive.

nothing like beomgyu's usual cologne. this smelt like one of the overly priced perfumes marketed to women that you would spot in stores.

you tried to rack your brain for a reason but you found nothing. how could you possibly do work to distract yourself from beomgyu yet here you are thinking about beomgyu.

why can't you just out two and two together and finally realise that beomgyu was obviously seeing another woman behind your back.

why can't you just understand that be doesn't love you anymore?

well...the mere thought of loosing beomgyu was just too much for you to even take. you were so in love with him it hurt. for years you watched beomgyu from a far...wishing and hoping he would notice you and now you're finally dating your high school crush.