Prague Visit

Hello guys, another update. Our people outchea giving us sweets to eat. We're here for it. Please comment ooooooo. Thank you. 🤗😘😘

"Everyone asked who my dress was from, I just had to tell them."  Kemi laughed good-heartedly and they temporarily forgot the tension of the place they were in.

"They'll see you now." Halima nodded, got up, adjusted her rose pink ruffled top she wore over a pair of smart trousers. Kemi had made it and sent it over, sending the same to Summayah in color yellow.

They got into the office of their lawyers, Kemi entering the room before Halima. Halima sighed when both women were not smiling at all, she shook her head to feel better.

"Assalamualaikum, good morning." Hafsat was the one who replied her Salam, Hajarah just nodded. Halima and Kemi sat in front of them.

"Halima, he says here that he has never met you in his life, and the first time he met you was when he almost married your sister in law, he also says you're both trying to punish him for that." Halima shook her head and laughed out loud. Muhsin liked to play himself.

Halima dug in her bag, fished out her phone and pulled up the recording. Thirty minutes later, the lawyers were dancing around the room.

"This! We won't use it until last minute, we'll register it as evidence at the very last minute. This would send them at least twenty five years in Jail. Oh my Allah." Hafsat came around and hugged Halima.

"I wish everyone was as sensible as you are. Whao! This is amazing." Halima could only nod, just now, it had seemed like it was all going down the drain.

"I was able to fish out your records from shirish Hospitals. It's going to be a good case." She and her partner fist bumped one another, smiling. Kemi brought out a teller and printed photographs.

"This was me a week before I was molested and this," she pointed at the teller. "Is the receipt for my father's money received. He used his personal account." Hafsat could not keep her happiness in.

"We will bring these bastards down. I promise!" The room's mood changed after that declaration and Halima asked the question that had bugged her all week.

"Can I travel abroad?" The two lawyers looked at her and asked with their eyes wide open. "Why not? By the time you get back, we should be ready to go to arraignment."

*****

"So, be good girls for your aunt and grandma. Okay? We're not too far away, we're in Prague. When we return, we'll all go to Disneyland okay?" Jariyah and Lubna nodded excitedly, Halima nodded seeing the excitement showing on their faces.

"Umma." Halima hummed in reply as she picked out Lubna's nice clothes, noting they needed a new wardrobe, she mentally recorded it to tell Jamal to remember shopping for his girls.

"Can Safeenah come? It would be so much fun with her." Halima whipped her head to look at her daughter. "Why?" Jariyah sighed as though she knew Halima would decline.

"Because I like her." Halima turned fully and sat on the floor, crossing her legs. She looked towards Lubna and saw that she was now watching Sofia the first on her iPad.

"Why do you like her?" Jariyah thought for a moment and put her hands together, getting ready to count. "She likes to read with me, she also likes encyclopedia and she teaches me Hausa words." Halima laughed out loud, looking at Jariyah with much warmth in her eyes.

"You're so precious. I'll tell my mom and see if she can let go of her precious baby." Jariyah nodded excitedly and turned back to the tutorial of how to make a volcano she had been watching.

Halima leaned back on Lubna's twin bed and wondered how much of a relationship Safeenah could have with Jariyah, they had only met three times and now Jariyah was looking for a companion for her summer holidays.

*****

Halima opened the door that Jamal had unlocked, leaving Jamal to walk in behind her, the bell boy pulled their luggage in and set it near the door.

She shook her head as she went round the room, not believing the beauty she was looking at, they both thanked the bell boy absentmindedly and he shut the door after himself.

"This is a beauty." Halima giggled at her enthusiasm. She unzipped her red parka, walked to the coat hanger and hung it, shaking her head at how beautiful the room was.

They were at the Le Palais Art hotel, in the heart of the city of Prague, Czech republic. Jamal had told her that he would take her everywhere she wanted to go and she wasn't disappointed. The ride from the airport showed her there were opportunities to be explored, amazing architecture and food stalls.

"Still struck by it? Let's look outside the window." They both walked to the window, large by hotel standards, overlooking Nulse valley and an array of colorful roofs, most of them red. She stood in front Jamal, awing over the beauty of the place. She turned to Jamal who had put his hands around her waist and kissed his jaw.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's beautiful, so beautiful." Jamal in response nuzzled her head and kissed the back of her neck.

"Stop, let's pray our missed prayers!" Jamal chuckled and shook his head, walking away. Halima hurried to the bathroom and jumped into it, shutting the door playfully.

When they finished, immediately they rolled their mats Halima jumped into the bed, holding the socket with her hands. "This is my side of the bed." Jamal who just put their mats away chuckled.

"I need to check in with the office. Please dear ma, dear Umma Jariyah and Lubna, move aside for me." Halima didn't know what possessed her, she just shrugged saucily and rolled her eyes.

"Lee?" She lifted one shoulder and dropped it petulantly. He walked to her and gently pried her hands off the socket. "I love you so much, but right now, I need this socket, once I'm done you can have it." Halima nodded and shifted. "I'll make sure we both have sockets on both sides in our room."

Halima pushed off the bed and went to find her phone. She called the girls and she was regaled of stories of them going to Buckingham palace and seeing the change of staff.

"It was beautiful. I want to be a queen someday." Halima laughed before sobering up and answered solemnly. "You're a queen. Your sister is a queen, I'm a queen. Every woman is a queen in her own right."

*****

Hey people 👋🏽👋🏽

How are you all? Enjoying my back to back updates? Me too. 🤗😂🙈

I hope y'all are safe and away from trouble. Be safe please. Take good care of yourself 😉❤️

See you soon,
TheOmoope 💙