𝟏𝟐 - jaeyong

jaeyong (jaehyun & taeyong, nct)
fluff

TAEYONG SAT IN his bed, his lover asleep next to him. he was leaning against the bed frame, looking up towards the ceiling. letting out a quiet sigh, he fiddled with his fingers in hopes of distracting himself from the fact that he couldn't sleep.

at this point, after trying many different things, he figured staying awake for now was the best option. as he was once again fiddling with his fingers, he felt his boyfriend move next to him. taeyong slightly flinched, hoping he didn't wake the other up.

he heard a small groan and his boyfriend turned around to look at him. "what are you doing up, baby?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. "i woke you up didn't i? i'm so sorry jaehyun," taeyong spoke nervously, not able to look at him. "don't worry about it love, it's alright," the younger spoke, taking taeyong's hand in his.

after a moment of silence, taeyong softly spoke up, "i can't sleep," he said, pouting a slight bit after. jaehyun looked at his boyfriend sadly, lightly squeezing his hand for comfort. "why not?" he asked, a slight bit of concern in his voice.

"i'm not exactly sure," taeyong replied, sulking a bit. jaehyun looked at him and sat up in the same position as taeyongwas in. the younger hummed, looking at the other. "i'll stay with you while you're up," he spoke softly, running a hand through the older's hair.

taeyong whined, "but you'll be tired though." jaehyun looked at him and softly stroked his cheek. "it doesn't matter to me," he answered honestly. taeyong nodded, acknowledging his reply.

"you wanna go to the living room?" the younger questioned, taking the covers away from his body. "yeah, sure," taeyong answered, getting out of bed. the couple made their way to the living room and they both ended up standing, looking at each other.

"you're beautiful, you know?" jaehyun commented, leaning up to give his boyfriend a kiss on the forehead. his lips lingered on his skin for a fraction longer than they needed to, but neither seemed to care. as jaehyun pulled away, he placed his head in taeyong's neck, his arms wrapping themselves around him.

taeyong chuckled, hugging jaehyun back. "i love you so much," jaehyun spoke, his quiet voice muffled in his lover's neck. "i love you too, babe," the older replied, hugging him tighter.

both boys stayed there, arms around each other, not wanting to pull away.