𝐎𝟗 - xiaodery

xiaodery (xiaojun & hendery, wayv)
fluff

HENDERY WAS LEANING against the back of an outdoor bed (kinda like a sofa, but longer) looking out into the distance. the view was so beautiful, as he stared at the gorgeous blue ocean he could see from the beach house. he and his boyfriend had rented a beach house to spend time together as a couple.

as a hand was placed onto his back, hendery looked behind him and his eyes met with his boyfriend's. "hi baby," xiaojun spoke softly, kissing hendery's temple. the younger hummed in response, peacefully closing his eyes.

seeing as it was about to be the evening, xiaojun softly shook his boyfriend awake. "hendery, wake up, we have to go eat," he said, ruffling the younger's hair. hendery groaned, not wanting to get up. "come on, baby. if we don't leave soon, the restaurant'll be closed by the time we get there."

hendery opened his eyes, and the older took his hand and led him to their shared room. the couple changed into other clothes, leaving for dinner shortly after. "where are we going?" hendery asked, looking over at his boyfriend. "you'll see," he replied, smiling. hendery rolled his eyes playfully, but went with it.

they stopped in front of a restaurant which was surrounded by lit up lights, making the atmosphere very calming and peaceful. xiaojun led them up the pathway to the stairs. as they entered the restaurant, it was not really busy, and hendery liked that because he felt like being alone with xiaojun right now.

they got led to their tables, and xiaojun pulled out hendery's chair for him, letting him sit down. as he sat down as well, they skimmed through the menus. the couple finally ordered, and the waiter left with their menus.

hendery was looking at the table, admiring the centrepiece; a little glass pot filled with a fake candle and some fake flowers. xiaojun smiled, finding that his boyfriend looked especially ethereal right now. he reached across the table, taking hendery's hand in his. that action caused the other boy to lift his head up.

xiaojun smiled softly, stroking his thumb delicately on top of hendery's hand. "i'm very happy to be here with you," the older spoke, looking up from their intertwined hands. hendery smiled as well, seeing that xiaojun's eyes were filled with love and adoration.

"i'm very happy to be here with you too, xiaojun," the younger responded, sending kissy lips towards him. they both jokingly laughed, their eyes meeting. xiaojun smiled fondly, and so did hendery.

the couple spent the rest of their evening eating, and they went back to their beach house, satisfied with their dinner. the couple even decided to take a late swim, seeing as it could be romantic.