𝐎𝟏 - hwitae

hwitae ( hwiyoung & taeyang, sf9 )
fluff

IN A ROOM lit up by only a small lamp and light coming from the corridor, hwiyoung was typing away on his laptop. his fingers moved quickly, in hopes of finishing his assignment. he's been working on this for somewhere near two weeks, and he was glad to be almost done with it.

as he swept a small piece of hair from his face, a head peaked into the room. from his vision set on the computer, hwiyoung saw a blob of dark hair peeking into the room and stopped typing. he turned to the figure, smiling softly.

"hi, tae," he said, still smiling at the older boy. taeyang took that as a sign he was able to step into the room, and he softly walked over to his lover. once face to face with his seated boyfriend, taeyang lovingly connected their hands.

"hi, love," taeyang replied, smiling so warmly, hwiyoung thought his heart might explode. taeyang crouched down and placed a light kiss to the younger's cheek, not failing to make a small blush appear on the male's face. "how are you?" the older added, fiddling with their fingers.

hwiyoung breathed in, "hm, i'm okay, i guess," he replied resting his head on taeyang's shoulder. the male's locks fell onto his face, covering his eyes. taeyang warmly smiled, ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"you seem tired, love," taeyang replied, a small bit of concern laced in his voice. with their hands still intertwined, hwiyoung stroked his thumb on top of the other's hand. "yeah, i'm a bit tired," he replied softly, closing his eyes and adjusting his head to be more comfortable on taeyang's shoulder.

the older male smiled lovingly at the other and he softly took hwiyoung's head away from his shoulder. the younger opened his eyes, meeting the older's. he didn't miss the loving expression swimming in his lover's orbs, causing him to smile.

"how about we rest for a bit?" taeyang suggested, disconnecting one of his hands from his lover's to play with his hair. the younger loved that sensation, and sighed in comfort. he nodded softly, letting taeyang lead the way in them getting up.

they made their way to their shared bed, each getting underneath the thick blanket. they wrapped their arms around each other and get closer to one another. there they fell asleep, comfortably in each other's arms, not a single worry in their minds.

i hope you guys enjoyed
my first oneshot uwu