𝐎𝟕 - chensung

chensung (chenle & jisung, nct)
fluff

ON A BENCH in a park were seated chenle in jisung, surrounded by a comfortable silence. chenle's cheeks were slightly reddened, but jisung hadn't seemed to notice, considering the fact that he was trying his hardest to look away from the boy in order for his stomach not to flutter.

chenle suddenly broke the silence by saying : "y'know jisung, i think the boy i like might actually like me back." at that, jisung felt his heart shattering. he's been in love with chenle for the longest time, and hearing him say that really made him feel hurt.

"oh really?" the younger asked, finally looking at chenle, rather hesitantly. chenle smiled towards jisung, and the younger felt his heartbeat quicken. screw chenle for making him so whipped.

"yeah, i just wish he wouldn't think so low of himself," chenle said, looking jisung in the eye. jisung tilted his head in a questioning manner. "why's that? who is it?" jisung asked, trying to keep his voice from cracking.

chenle smiled softly, taking jisung's hand in his. "the beautiful boy right in front of me," the older replied, a small blush on his cheeks. when those words came out of chenle's mouth, jisung felt his heart stop. was he for real?

"r—really? you like me? please d—don't joke around," jisung said, feeling his already almost non-existant confidence draining from his body. chenle, squeezing jisung's hand softly, said : "i'm not joking, ji. i've liked you for as long as i can remember."

the younger blushed, hiding his face with his one available hand. "i like you too, lele. a lot, actually," he said, smiling a small smile. chenle giggled, hugging jisung tightly. he rested his head on the younger's shoulder, smiling.

jisung softly messed with chenle's soft hair, enjoying their long lasting hug. they pulled away, both wearing huge smiles.

i'm soft 🥺