𝐎𝟐 - yonghee x hyunsuk

yonghee & hyunsuk, cix (i don't know what this ship is called :((, like yongsuk maybe ???)
fluff

IN THE FAR back corner of a relatively unpopulated library, hyunsuk was sat on the floor of the fantasy section, yonghee's head resting in his lap. hyunsuk's eyes were glued to his book, absorbed into the story, one of his hands absentmindedly playing with yonghee's fingers.

they were enveloped in silence- comfortable silence- which they both appreciated. the younger was still reading his book, pretty concentrated in the story as yonghee was closing his eyes. he wasn't necessarily trying to fall asleep, simply rest.

hyunsuk turned the last page of the book, peacefully sighing. as he closed the book, he layed his other hand on the floor, about to get up, only to realize yonghee's head was still laying in his lap. "yonghee, get up, i need to pick out another book," he told his boyfriend, softly patting his back.

"i'm not moving, your lap is comfortable," the other groaned, lazily trying to shake his head. hyunsuk sighed, looking down at his boyfriend. "ah, fine then," he said, a little laugh escaping his lips. he decided to pick out a random book from the shelf he was leaning on.

hyunsuk continued reading, as yonghee stayed in the same position on the younger's lap. they both enjoyed being in each other's presence, even though no words were spoken between them. they appreciated being together and enjoying that moment.

hope you enjoyed it uwu
feedback is appreciated