𝐎𝟔 - dongjun

dongjun (donghun & junhee, a.c.e)
fluff

JUNHEE AND DONGHUN were sat on their porch, cuddled up against each other, watching the night sky filled with stars. their hands were intertwined and junhee's head was resting on donghun's shoulder.

"it's so beautiful," junhee said, mesmerized by the prettiness of what was before his eyes. donghun smiled softly, stroking his thumb against junhee's hand. "of course, but not as beautiful as you, jun," the older replied, smiling although junhee couldn't see it.

the younger lifted his head and made eye contact with his boyfriend, cheeks red. "stop, oh my god," he said, lightly pushing donghun's shoulder while laughing. donghun joined in too, lovingly looking at his happy boyfriend.

donghun truly felt like everything was okay. he was beside the male he loved, so so in love. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with junhee, and as that thought crossed his head, he felt his heartbeat quicken.

the pair had stopped laughing, and junhee went back to staring at the lovely sky. as donghun looked over at junhee, he swore he saw his eyes sparkling. donghun's heart skipped a beat at that sight.

"i love you," the older randomly spoke, making junhee look at him. the younger broke out into a soft smile, kissing donghun's cheek. "i love you even more, donghun," he said, feeling so much happiness in that moment.

uwu :(