𝐎𝟓 - wowkwan

wowkwan (wow (sehyoon) & byeongkwan, ace)
fluff

BYEONGKWAN WAS SEATED beside his boyfriend, face in said male's chest. as sehyoon's hand was around byeongkwan's waist, the younger was crying, wetting the older's shirt. but sehyoon didnt care. all that he was focused on right now was comforting his boyfriend.

"i can't believe i messed up that bad, i'm such an idiot," byeongkwan muttered, his words coming out muffled. sehyoon used his other hand to softly run his fingers through his lover's hair. "no you're not, kwan, i promise you," sehyoon softly said.

byeongkwan sniffled, feeling himself getting overwhelmed by his emotions. "b—but i am," he said, breaking down into another fit of sobs. "beautiful, look at me," sehyoon said, patting byeongkwan's head.

the younger hesitantly lifted up his head, and his red, puffy eyes met sehyoon's orbs. he sniffed, and sehyoon's heart broke at the sight of his boyfriend so vulnerable. "listen, you failed this one test, and i saw you prepare so hard for it. i know you were ready, and it's okay if you forgot your stuff, worst things worst, you can always ask your professor to let you retake it. if not, there's always other test that could help you bring your grade higher," sehyoon spoke, delicately wiping byeongkwan's tears off his cheeks.

the younger sniffled, looking down at the ground. he slowly nodded, wiping the rest of his tears away. "thank you," he said, voice so small, sehyoon barely heard it. "of course, beautiful," he responded, inching their faces together. he softly connected their lips.

as the couple pulled away, byeongkwan had a small smile on his face, which made sehyoon smile too. "i love you so much, kwan," the older said, taking his hand. "i love you too," byeongkwan replied, smiling towards him.