𝟏𝐎 - bbangkyu

bbangkyu (younghoon & changmin ( q ), the boyz)
fluff

YOUNGHOON AND CHANGMIN were out taking a walk, appreciating the nice summer weather. the sun was out and there was a light breeze that would brush through their hair as they were walking. the couple were holding hands, in a comfortable silence. they didn't need to say a word, being in each other's presence was already enough.

"hey, changmin," younghoon suddenly spoke, breaking the silence. the younger hummed in response, letting younghoon continue. "let's go sit on the grass over there, yeah?" he asked, lightly pulling at the other's hand, looking into the distance towards a beautiful patch of green grass.

"sure, let's go," changmin answered with a smile. the pair walked towards the spot, sitting down when they arrived. changmin let out a peaceful sigh, closing his eyes. the boy listened to all the different sounds surrounding him. he heard the chirping of birds and kids laughing in the distance, the wind sweaping away the leaves and brushing through the grass.

younghoon noticed his boyfriend in his peaceful state, and smiled lovingly, admiring his beauty. as he looked at the boy, younghoon pretty much found himself falling in love all over again. he loved the way changmin's hair looked when the wind was delicately messing around with it, he loved the way the boy looked when he smiled. he loved the sound of changmin's adorable laugh. he was utterly in love, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

the younger opened his eyes, turning his head towards younghoon. seeing the older in a bit of a trance, changmin waved a hand in front of his face. with that not doing anything, the younger shook younghoon's shoulders, saying his name.

snapping out of it, younghoon hummed. "what were you thinking about?" changmin asked curiously, fiddling one of the rings that was on younghoon's finger. "just you. how much i love you," the older spoke quietly, looking down at the grass. they both wore big smiles, happily in love with each other.

"i love you, younghoon," the younger said, taking the older's hand back in his. "i love you more, changmin," younghoon replied, leaning towards the other. with a smile on his face, he lightly pecked changmin's cheek. "impossible," the younger said, and both boys started laughing, wearing such huge smiles that they could probably have outshone the sun.

i hope you guys enjoyed this cute fluff uwu