𝐎𝟒 - jaeseong

jaeseong (jaeyoon & inseong, sf9)
fluff

INSEONG WAS SEATED on his chair, hand in his hair, absentmindedly running his fingers through it. his desk light was the only source of light that was surrounding the male, as he was rummaging through papers scattered all over the surface of his desk.

laptop in front of him, inseong started tapping on its surface, making a random beat with his fingers. as he checked the time on his phone, he opened his laptop, and while waiting for a call, he organized the mess that was on his desk.

the incoming call alerted inseong, and he answered, a huge, uncontrollable smile on his face. "hi, baby," the other voice said, speaking fondly. "hi," inseong replied, his sweater paws rising up to his face, shyly covering it.

"youre so cute, oh my god," his boyfriend softly spoke, eyes sparkling. inseong cutely giggled, playing with the strings of his boyfriends hoodie. jaeyoon had given it to him right before he left for the university he was going to to attend in japan.

"you look cute in my clothes," the younger spoke, making inseong smile again. "thank you, jaeyoon," inseong softly said, feeling himself getting tired. "are you getting tired baby? we can always video chat tomorrow," jaeyoon suggested, running a hand through his locks.

"i'm tired, yeah, but i want to see you and talk to you," the older said, pouting at his boyfriend. "how about i call you first thing tomorrow, does that work?" jaeyoon asked, and inseong tiredly nodded.

"okay, baby. i'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" inseong nodded, "see you, i love you." "i love you more, seong," jaeyoon smiled, softly waving at his lover from the screen. inseong blew a kissy face, giggling as he hung up.

and so the male went to bed, feeling completely in love with his boyfriend. all that was on his mind was jaeyoon, and honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way.

i hoped you guys enjoyed <3