The Curse of the Golden and Silver Master

Kai's p.o.v

Deep inside Hiroshi's Labyrinth, I keep low as the trees are tightly packed. Echo jumps the branches, he's like a spider monkey.

I hear Lloyd and Garmadon talking. "How anyone got through this jungle is beyond me." Lloyd says.

Garmadon lifts a branch but can't get under. I lift it up and out the way and the two Garmadon's go through. "Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Legend says no one has ever escaped its deadly maze except for Hiroshi himself. But the maze is no match for your powers. This is the perfect place to hide from the Overlord's clutches." Garmadon said.

I lower enough to where the air from my wing beats will cool the two off. Echo comes down to cool off as well. "Hide. That's all I ever seem to do." Lloyd groans. I land to give my wings a moment to rest.

Lloyd wraps an arm around me. "Your Golden power only strengthens his cause. We must not lose sight." Garmadon says.

Me and Lloyd look down. "But I miss my friends. What good is being all powerful if I can't ever have any fun?" "And I my sister. Ma, pa and uncle." Tears run down my face. Lloyd kisses my cheek.

Garmadon looks at us, sighing sadly. "The Golden Power needs to be protected, honored. Evil forces will seek it, try to take it for their own. It seduces. Even your friends may one day covet it." Garmadon says sadly.

I shake my head. "My friends would never hurt me." I cry, taking to the sky.

Garmadon looks at me as I  fly high in the sky. "He who holds the power has a tremendous obligation. You must be prepared to handle this journey alone. Even without me one day." He says.

Lloyd looks at me and I come back, tears falling. He wrips them away. "Yeah, I know."

Garmadon lifts my chin. "Keep your chin up, son. Legend also states there is a jewel inside the maze, the most beautiful oasis no one has ever seen before. Perhaps we will be the first." He says and we head out.

I see it long before the others do but say nothing. We come through the brush, Lloyd gasping in aww.

 We come through the brush, Lloyd gasping in aww

Lloyd's p.o.v

Kai hovers above the water, filling a pouch he carries. The mist from the waterfall showers hem. Emphasising his beauty, I can't hold any longer. "Kai, can you come here." He looks at me, flying over. "What's the matter." He asks.

I pull out a box and dad gasps. Kai cocks his head to the side. Echo smiles as I clear my throat. "When Nya told us about you, I was glad to be meeting you. Finding you the way you were, skiddish, trusting no one, I wanted to do nothing more than to break the walls and build you up to the person you are now."

"I love how you have the strength to let others inside and help. How you stand for what's right. And to fight for the ones that are defenseless."

"Kai, what I want to say more like ask." I open the box and kneel. Kai covers his mouth. "Kai Smith, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." I say.

Fresh tears fall, he nods. "Yes, yes, yes. A million yeses. I will." I slide the ring on his finger. Straightening, Kai crashes into me, kissing me. We pull away, dad and Echo come over, dad hugging Kai.

Kai's p.o.v

"Welcome to the family, my son." Dad says. Buzzing sounds, dad rounds at the noise. "They've found you. You must leave! Go! I said leave!" I pick Lloyd up, going to the cliff.

Lloyd forms his bike, I fly ahead. Two Nindroids tackle me, I throw them off. Catching up, Lloyd is at a cliff, the Mechdragon comes.

Tech Wu holds father captive. "Dad." "Father." We call.

Tech Wu tightens his grip on the staff, father grunts. "Go, son's. And never look back!" Cryptor holds a sparking Echo.

The Overlord possesses the Mechdragon. "Leave and your father and friend falls." Tech Wu threatens to throw father. Cryptor holds Echo overbroad.

I form a ball of water, Lloyd a ball of energy. Lloyd grunts as a snake wraps around hem. A net goes around me, I drop. The stranger comes, pulling his hood off and Lloyd gasps in fear.

"Hello, old chum." He says.

Lloyd gets a look of fear. "Pythor? I thought you were—"

"Hmm, gone? Actually, I suffered a worse fate. Digested in the bowels of the Devourer. It can wreak havoc on one's complexion. Fortunately for Wu, he escaped unscathed." Pythor says, I hiss in rage.

Pythor comes over, I flap my wings hard. The Overlord leaghs.

Pythor leads Lloyd on the Mechdragon. "Grab the winged one as well." Pythor grabs me and drops me on the floor. "Finally, the Golden Ninja and Silver Dragon is mine. Now the transformation can be complete." The Overlord said.

"I couldn't leave you. I can't do this alone. I failed you, Father." Lloyd said.

"It's okay, son's. It is I who failed—" Father says.

"They are no longer of importance to me. Throw him overboard." The Overlord orders. Father screams as hem and Echo fall into the Endless sea.

"No! Father, Echo!" Me and Lloyd yell, I fight to get free as the Mechdragon flies away

Nobodies p.o.v.

Garmadon swims to the surface holding Echo. "Be strong, son's. We will find you. We will find you!"