The Last Voyage pt 3

Lloyd's p.o.v.

Dr. Julien wraps Kai's head, I helped wash the blood out. Dr. Julien pats my shoulder "He's lucky to have you." Dr. Julien says. I smile as Echo, Zane's younger brother, goes to said nindroid.

When Dr.Juilian got here, he made Echo to replace losing Zane. Zane looks at an old picture of hem and Dr.Juilian.

Zane looks at his father "Father, I don't understand

Zane looks at his father "Father, I don't understand. I-I saw you pass."

Juilian smiles "Yes, you did, and believe me when I tell you, I thought I was kaput, but as you know in Ninjago, the past is the past."

"And the future..." mom begins. "...is the future." Uncle Wu says.

Juilian nods "Yes. But after I turned off your memory switch, what you didn't see is bonehead Samukai reviving me with a special elixer. He wanted me to create state-of-the-art  for their army. He said if I did, then I would be able to see my son again. And to make sure I didn't escape, he chained a Leviathan to keep guard." Juilian explains.

"A.....a....a..l...levi....ath...an." A soft voice sounds. I look at see Kai looking around. He reaches up, pulling on a hook. I help hem to the table.

"Yes. When Samukai didn't return, I thought I would never see you again. But as so much time has passed I started to question if you would ever want to see me again. I was afraid if you found out what horrible things I've created, you would think I was a...a monster." Juilian says, turning to Zane.

Zane hugs his brother and father. "We will get you out of here, Father. Now that we are together, perhaps we can invent a way off this rock."

Jay goes to the window. "Could you repair the rocket boosters on our ship?" He says. Juilian goes to look at it. "That sailing ship has rocket boosters?" He sound impressed.

Nya walks over, a sad look on his face. "Well, the rotors and gears are shot." She says. "Eh, pish posh. No matter! I'll have your ship airworthy by dawn!" Juilian said. A growl sounds, Kai gets a scared look.

Cole ducks down "Earthquake." "No, much worse. Everyone, hide." We take places, Kai summons his water, freezing it over me and hem. The creature leaves and Kai let's the water go.

Kai's p.o.v

The others work on the ship while me, Zane, Echo and Juilian are in the house. I work on Echo, giving hem a new body. Not only am I a blacksmith, but, I'm also a handyman. Placing the power cell inside Echo, he comes online.

"Thank you Kai." Echo says. I smile, a small one. "You...wel...come." my studder is back. The Leviathan growls, Zane picks me up, chair and all. Running down the steps, Juilian calls out. "Everyone aboard! It's coming!" Zane sets me down.

The creature grabs the ship, we all slam into the deck. I slam the hardest, right into the door with my gut. Coughing, Lloyd shoots a energy ball at the creature.

It let's out a pained yell. I feel the pain, the longing. He wants to be free. Lloyd goes to shoot again, I grab his hand. Reaching a hand up, I touch one of the tentacles.

"Let us help. Let us go and we can free you." I say. The legs loosen, I see the chain. Casting out my element, I follow the chain to the lock. Gathering water around it, I increase the pressure and the lock snaps.

The Leviathan let's go, Nya brings the ship higher. Pulling myself up on the railing. The Leviathan looks at me, I wave and it blinks at me. It leaves and Lloyd wraps his arms around me.

Lloyd kisses my cheek as the sun rises. I can feel each of the creatures in the sea, I feel their life. I am the master of water and I will fight for what's right.

And I'll do it with my family.