Chapter 19

Lloyd's p.o.v

A year has gone by, me and Kai have gotten closer. Waking in the morning, I get up. Kissing Kai on the cheek, I get up and head to the kitchen.

Cooking some breakfast, arms wrap around my waist. "Morning Emmy." Kai says, rolling beside me. Kai gave me a nickname, Emerald, but calls me Emmy. "My appointment is today." Kai says.

Every year, Kai has a check up at the neurologist to see if the damage in his spine has gotten worse. We eat, heading to the hospital.

In the waiting room, Kai holds my hand. I kiss the back of it. Dr.Murffy walks up "How are you, Kai. And I see you have a friend." He says, looking at me.

"I'm Kai's boyfriend. Lloyd Garmadon." I shake his hand. We head to the room, Kai lifts himself on the bed. He rolls over, I help in taking his shirt off.

Dr.Murffy looks hem over, doing x-ray scans and blood work. "Well, I have some unexpected news." Murfy says. Kai pulls his shirt back on.

"Your the master of water, correct." Kai nods. I grab Kai's hand. "Have you been around water lately. Within the past year." Dr.Murffy asks. "Yes, but what does that have to do with it." Kai asks.

"Well, to put it in english, every time your back touches any water. The ocean, a tub or pool, your element reacts on its own and has slowly been healing any damage done to you. Even if it was done years ago." I pick Kai up, kissing hem.

"So, my beloved will beable to walk beside me." I ask. Dr.Murffy nods "In time. But, don't force it. Too much time in water could do more harm than good. Now, I have others to talk too, see ya next time, Kai." Dr.Murffysaid, leaving.

At the house, I hold Kai to me. He nuzzles into my chest as I kiss his hair. "Kai." He looks at me. "I've been wanting to do something for a while. Can......

"Can I....we have intercourse by chance."

------------------

What will Kai's answer be, tune in to find out.