The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Kai's p.o.v

A few days have past, I roll into Dareth's dojo, watching Lloyd beat the ninja. He sees ne, walking over and kisses my cheek. The gang knows of us and they encourage. It's been quiet and the ninja fear Lord Garmadon is up to something.

The ground begins to rumble, Lloyd covers me as a rock falls. We go into the street, people running. The ground under my chair sinks, Lloyd pulls me back and the chair falls, crushed by the rocks.

"Thanks love." I say, head on his shoulder. "Anytime babe." Lloyd says. Lloyd sets me down, Wu and Misako come to my side. The ninja go out, saving people as the rumbles stop.

Nya walks up "These things keep coming with no warning." She says. Misako perks up "That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

Jay looks scared "Far worse? What could be far worse?" Cole turns to Misako. "Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday. Where did you find him?"

"He was buried under the city." Misako answers. Jay gasps, covering his mouth. "You don't think there's more, do you?"

Wu helps me stand, Lloyd takes my weight. "Be on guard, Ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Wu says.

After a bit, Lloyd staying beside me, Zane gives an alert. "Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets." "We need to....evac The civilians. The warriors...will go after them." I say.

"Kai's right, We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point." Wu says. "There's nowhere to land." Nya states, pointing up.

Misako takes my arm, his i wish I could run, at least walk. "The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof." Gayle says. We begin making our way.

Inroute, a wall of Stone Warriors block our paths. "Protect sensei, mom and Kai." Lloyd calls. Each throws their element at the Warrior's but it does nothing. "How do we get away." Cole says. I close my eyes, concentrating on the water in the atmosphere. It condenses and gathers, snapping my eyes open, I raise a hand.

"Kai...how...." ignoring Jay for the moment, I make claws with my hand, the water shifts into shards. Bringing my hand back, I thrust it forward and the stards fly at the Warrior's. Letting out a breath, it's seen as smoke on a cold day and the water turns to ice.

The now ice shards slam into the Warrior's and destroys the wall. Lloyd takes me in his arms and we get the people on the Bounty. Lloyd sets me in the spare wheelchair, Nya hugs me.

"That was incredible. You took after mom." She says. I look away, shy but happy to have saved my family. Looking out, we head for the beach.

Look out Stone Warriors, I can destroy you and I will to protect my family.

--------------

I know the Stone Warriors are indestructible, but why not let Kai be the only one that can do it. He's suffered too much, I wanted to do this.