The Island of Darkness pt 2

Up top is how Kai looks now, his image will change two times before being permanent.
---------------------

The ninja run up, I feel the army behind them. Lloyd helps me into the driller, I sit beside hem. He takes my hand as Cole drives. We get cornered and Cole jumps a hill, the drill activating. Watching the earth as it moves past, we come to the base of the mountain.

"Let's see what my brother packed." Nya says, pressing the botton on the mech, it folds out. Lloyd holds me as Nya climes in and we get on. Nya climes up the mountain, the Stone Army on us.

Coming to the top, we see the Temple of light. Coming in, Lloyd sets me in the middle. I look around, seeing the pictures, a few with me in them.

Brushing some dust away, I see a blue symbol. "Guys." They come over, Lloyd brushing some away and it's reviled to be mine and his symbols together.

The others do the same and stand in their spots. Lloyd looks up, seeing a bell. He runs and strikes the bell.

Me and Lloyd are lifted, I rest my head on his chest. The ninja send their power, I feel strong, alive, free. We land on the ground, my back heavy with something.

The ninja fight and win against the Stone Army, I destroy to ones I go against. Lloyd forms an energy ball, it explodes in a golden light. A dragon shoots out, a smile bright on my face.

Lloyd lifts me up, he looks at something behind me. Looking, big angel wings are on my back. Opening them, I give a flap. Raising up, I hover above the floor an inch.

Lloyd smiles at me, kissing my cheek. We head for the Destiny's Bounty, uncle Ronin hugging me. "You've suffered more than anyone, yet, you've gained so much more. I'm proud of you both, of you all." Uncle says.

"Thanks, uncle Ronin. Ummm, I mean...." Jay studders. Uncle chuckles "I'm all y'alls uncle." We hug, ready for what anything brings us.

--------------------------

This is what Kai looks now.

The bow comes later

The bow comes later.