Chapter 15

Previously on Ninjago

Seeing asphalt, I curl up, a collum of water catches me. It sets me down, I look, freezing at the person running over.

"Kai, your okay. But, what's happened to you.

---------------

Kai's p.o.v

Looking at the person above me, I hug my mother. Dareth lifts me up, mom helps and we go to the Dojo. Coming to the living room, I see others. "Kai, meet the masters of old. Minus Ray." Mom says. I dip my head, the two set me on the couch.

Dareth cuts the stitches, I flex my jaw. "We need to protect Ninjago. The Overlord has returned and his army of Stone Warriors could be on us." Dareth helps me up. We go out side and I open my wings.

Mom and the other's look in amazement. Flapping my wings, I hover above the asphalt. "What do you need son." Mom says. "The city needs to me evacuated. The Overlord will target them." I say. We fan out, getting the citizens out of harm's way.

We masters meet back up, Rachel creates earth walls to protect Ninjago. I fly up high, collecting water in pouches on my back.

Returning to the masters, we get ready. A portal opens, Garmatron comes through.

A cry goes out, we engage the Stone Army.

------------------
More of a filler chapter.

Also, when masters pass on their elements, the masters of old still have residual elements.

When the new generation turns eighteen, the element becomes fully theirs.