Part 36

Later on that night after the rest of the speeches were done and dinner was eaten, Peyton was sitting on her chair beside Bobby's grave site. She took a deep breath and looked up at the stars. 

"I wish you could've been here today Uncle B," she said quietly, "It was an absolutely beautiful and perfect day and I missed you so much. We all missed you so much." 

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned and looked up at her husband. 

"You doing ok baby girl?" he asked as he knelt down beside her. Peyton smiled and lifted her hand to his face. 

"I'm ok baby," she replied quietly, "There was just a really big hole today where Bobby and Opie should have been." 

"I know it," he said, "They should have been here today."

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Quinn said into the microphone, "It's now time for the Bride and Groom to have their first dance, or should I say second dance..." 

Peyton looked up at Juice with a smile on her face as the music began and he held his hand out to her. She took his hand and stood up and they made their way to the dance floor. 

"We never talked about a first dance song," Peyton said curiously as Juice pulled her into his arms, "How did you know which one to choose?" 

"It was just a no brainer to me baby," Juice replied, "Marry Me by Train was playing in the car, quietly, when you, me and Tig were driving from Charming to Portland and that's when I knew that I had to be with you again."

Peyton wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as they slowly started to move to the music. Everything had worked out perfectly and Juice had been full of surprises. Her heart was overflowing with love for him and she was so excited to start her new life with him. She was given so many chances at a new life and now she was completely sure that she would never be hurt by a man again.

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me today and every day
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way

Marry me today and every day
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

Promise me you'll always be happy by my side
I promise to sing to you when all the music dies

And marry me today and everyday
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will marry me

Once the song was over they stayed on the dance floor and held each other as the next song came on and everyone joined them. Peyton looked up and smiled at Tara and Jax who were now dancing beside them. 

"It's kind of turned into a very perfect day," Tara said, smiling at Peyton, "and you deserved every moment of it." 

"Thank you guys," Peyton said to both Jax and Tara, "For being there every step of the way and for never abandoning me when I needed you most. This last year has been the hardest of my life and I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have all of you by my side." 

"You're family," Jax stated, "And we protect our family Darlin." Peyton grinned at them before Juice gave Jax a quick nod and then pulled Peyton off the dance floor.

Juice walked over to a large tree on the other side of the property where Joyce was standing with the kids. She handed Peyton Ava and Juice took Harry. 

"Thanks mom," Peyton said, "For taking care of them today, it really means a lot and we are so appreciative for everything." 

"It's my pleasure Peyton," her mom replied before kissing her on the cheek, "I'll leave the six of you to be together for now."

Juice helped Peyton sit down on a chair that was beside the tree and Evander and Darcy moved over to her and both wrapped their arms around her. Juice sat down on the ground beside them and then looked down at his baby boy. Peyton was surrounded by her beautiful family and if she was any more happy she was pretty sure her heart would burst.

With his arms wrapped around her waist, Evander looked up at his mom and flashed his most 'I look just like my daddy' smile. 

"You look bootiful momma," he said quietly, "I love you." 

"Thanks Ev," she cooed, looking down at her son and running her hand through his black hair, which was getting pretty long, "I love you guys so much. You are the best boys this momma could ask for." 

Evander gave her a big smile and then reached up wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a big juicy kiss.

"I don't know how I got so lucky," Juice whispered with tears in his eyes as he watched the interaction between his family, "you guys are beautiful and I absolutely adore everyone one of you." 

"We all adore you too," Peyton replied with a wink. 

Juice got on his knees with baby Harry in his arms and he wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife and his three other children. 

"Finally, everything is complete," Juice said quietly before kissing Peyton on the forehead.

Peyton smiled at him and kissed him softly. 

"It took a long a time Juice," Peyton said quietly, looking deep into his eyes, "but I'm finally back where I belong." 

"And where's that?" Juice asked with a small smile. 

She smiled back, "I'm finally home."

THE END