Part 17

Peyton had spent most of the afternoon with Juice just talking and cuddling. They cried over the news of Bobby together, but in general it just felt good to be near him again. Feel his arms around her and see him smile at her. It was all these things and more that she had missed about him.

Unfortunately, the pain got too bad for her and the doctor had to take her back to her room and give her some more morphine.

She was sitting in her wheel chair, pain free, watching TV when the door opened. She turned her head towards the door and in walked her mom, dad and Gemma. Peyton broke into a big smile. She had only seen her parents one other time since she had been in the hospital and she missed them so much.

"Hey," Peyton said happily, reaching up to hug her dad. 

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. 

"How are you my little girl?" he asked sitting on a chair beside her, "Feeling better?" 

"I went and visited with Juice this afternoon," Peyton responded, "It was good to see him. But the pain got to be too much and they had to take me back to my room. I got more morphine and had a small nap. Now I'm feeling ok."

Peyton's mom sat on the other side of her and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. 

"It's so good to see you up and out of bed sweetheart," Joyce said sweetly, "We are so glad that you have made such a great recovery." 

"Me too," Peyton replied, looking at her parents. 

They looked tired and sad, but also they looked happy. 

"How are you guys holding up? With the whole Bobby thing?" 

"The loss of Bobby has broken your father's heart, but he is trying to be as strong as he can," her mother replied, "I am saddened by the loss as well, but we can't imagine how you are feeling or what the impact will be to the club." 

"It has affected us deeply, we are so heartbroken," Peyton replied, holding her mother's hand, "But we will bounce back from this. It will take time, but we will all be ok."

Gemma smiled at what Peyton had said. 

"How are you Gem?" Peyton asked, looking over at her. 

"I'm good baby girl," Gemma replied, "I've got a little surprise for you. I figured you need a little happiness in your world right now." 

Peyton watched as Gemma stood up and walked out of the room. Seconds later Nero walked in with little Darcy in his arms and Gemma walked in with Evander trailing behind her, his small hand in hers. She looked at Gemma and then at Nero and then her parents and tears instantly sprang to her eyes. She put her hand to her mouth to try and stop the cries from escaping her mouth be she was just too happy to see her beautiful boys.

Nero brought Darcy to her and Darcy held his arms open as he was placed in Peyton's lap. Peyton wrapped her arms around her youngest son and cried against his shoulder. Darcy held onto her tightly and snuggled into her lap. Gemma lifted Evander up and placed him on the bed beside his mom and Peyton pulled him into her arms as well. She cried like a baby as her and her babies were reunited. Evander ran his hand through Peyton's hair that was hanging below her shoulders and then he snuggled into the crook of her arm. Peyton's heart was ready to burst it was so full and happy.

"Mommy owie," Darcy said quietly, running his finger very softly over the large cut on her arm. He leaned over a bit and kissed her arm softly. 

"Yes sweetheart," Peyton said quietly, "Mommy has an owie. But mommy will be ok."