Part 19

Peyton was feeling exhausted and nauseous when she got home from lunch with Tara. She had spent a good chunk of time in the bathroom and then after that she couldn't manage to pull herself off the bathroom floor. She managed to get herself to her bedroom where she passed out for a few hours. She woke up with a smile on her face and she felt much better.

She looked over at her clock which read 4:30. She had an hour and a half before Juice came to pick her up for their special date. He had called her that morning really excited and promised her that it would be good. Peyton was so excited to see him and a little nervous to tell him the news.

Peyton pulled herself out of bed and walked over to her closet to pick out something to wear. She pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, which surprisingly still fit her. 

"Not for long," she mumbled to herself. 

Then she pulled on a black camisole and a pink fitted button up shirt. She slipped on a pair of black wedge shoes and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled at herself and then she rested her hands on her belly. Finally, a time when she was pregnant and she didn't fear for the baby's life. It was different when she had Evander. Justin wasn't the person that he was in the end when Evander was born. He was still reasonably nice, but when Darcy was born, she feared that Justin could kill him. Peyton was happy for the first time in 4 years.

"Hey beautiful," Juice called from down the hall. 

Peyton's hand dropped from her tummy and she turned her head toward the door. 

"In here baby," Peyton called back, surprised that he was already there. 

She pulled her hair out of the ponytail and let it fall loose and wavy down her back. She smiled as he walked into her room wearing his typical jeans, white shirt and kutte. His hair had been shaved again and he was just so incredibly sexy. He walked up to her and pulled her into his arms and she ran her hands over his Mohawk and over the tattoos on his head. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and passionately. The way he kissed her sent her into a whole different universe. Goosebumps appeared all over her skin and the hair stood up on her arms and at the nape of her neck. Peyton loved getting lost in his kiss and she missed it.

Juice picked Peyton up and slowly carried her to the bed. Peyton wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her mouth from his and began kissing his neck. He laid her down on the bed and she pulled him down with her. 

"I've missed these moments with you baby girl," Juice whispered, "I'm never letting you go again." 

Peyton looked up at him and she could see the love and sincerity in his eyes which was no longer mixed with the guilt and regret she saw only weeks before. 

"I love you Juice," she said quietly, placing her hand on his cheek. She could see the raw emotion in his eyes and she could see his jaw clench to prevent himself from breaking down.

He leaned down and kissed her mouth softly and then he kissed her nose and lingered at her forehead. She could feel his warm breath on her skin and it only made her want him more. 

"I love you too," Juice whispered, "So much." 

With that, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, losing herself in the moment.

A little while later Peyton was pulling her clothes back on while Juice was in the washroom. She smiled to herself. It brought her back to when they were first together, it was like they had never been apart. She finished buttoning up her shirt and Juice still hadn't emerged.

"Juice, are you ready to go?" Peyton asked, slowly making her way to the door of the bathroom. He didn't respond. "Baby," she called, knocking on the door. Still there was no response. She tried the doorknob and it was unlocked. She slowly opened the door and saw Juice sitting on the edge of the tub, the same way she was earlier that day, staring at a fly on the wall above the sink.