Part 8

Peyton was getting bored and while watching Juice sleep was always fun, she felt like she needed to get some fresh air. She quietly made her way over to her shorts that were laying on the floor and pulled them on and slipped on her flip flops. She slipped out  of the bedroom, making sure not to wake up Juice. Tig was fast asleep and snoring loudly. She smiled at this as she quietly crossed from the bedroom to the door and carefully let herself out.

She walked down the hallway and stopped at the pop machine and grabbed herself a pop before continuing her walk to the elevator. In that particular moment she was ridiculously happy for someone whose life had been pissed on more than once. 

Just as the door opened and she began to walk onto the elevator she heard a voice from behind her that gave her chills. 

"Hello sweetheart," she heard before something smashed against the back of her head and everything went black.

Juice rolled over and realized the bed was empty. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 10:30. 

"Perfect timing," he said to himself as he crawled out of bed and pulled on his boxers and jeans. 

He sat down on the side of the bed and smiled to himself. Maybe this was the start of something new, he thought to himself. Maybe he could make all of his wrongs right. Maybe they could start over and maybe the four of them could be a family. He knew this was what he really wanted and he was ready to make her trust him again. He reached over on the night stand to grab his phone when he noticed Peyton's notebook lying there.

He thought about it for a minute and then he reached for the book and an envelope fell to the ground. He reached down to pick it up and noticed that it had his name written on the front of it.

He had it partially open when there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in," he called as he stood up, folded the letter in half and shoved it in his back pocket. Tig opened the door and walked into the bedroom. 

"You ready to go?" he asked, looking around the room. 

Juice began to feel concerned when the smile on Tig's face disappeared instantly. 

"Where's Peyton?" Tig asked, the worry in his voice evident. 

"What the hell do you mean, where's Peyton?" Juice replied, his voice raising, "I thought she was out there with you." 

"No man, I just woke up," Tig replied. Tig smashed his hand against the wall once his mind registered what that meant.

Juice pulled on a shirt and tugged on his shoes before taking off into the hallway and towards the elevator. He pushed the emergency exit door open and took the stairs two at a time all the way down to the lobby. Tig wasn't far behind him as he ran through the lobby and out the door to where they had parked the Escalade. 

"Fuck!" Juice yelled when he saw the damage done to the car. Hot angry tears were threatening to fall and he could hear the blood rushing through his body. He was seeing red. He couldn't wait until he found Justin so he could rip his bloody head off. Tig pulled a piece of paper off the shattered windshield and handed it to Juice. 

"The bitch is mine assholes," Juice read out loud. He crumpled the paper up and threw it on the ground in a rage. "What do we do Tig?" he asked him desperately. 

"The first thing you do is take some deep breaths," Tig replied, "You're no good to the situation if you aren't thinking straight and acting irrationally. Just breath Juice. I'll call Jax and let him know what has happened. And then we hunt." 

Juice nodded his head in agreement before crouching down and putting his hands on the ground and taking deep breaths. He had no idea where they were going to start as they had nothing to go on.