Part 12

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Justin screamed at her after throwing the phone against the wall and watching it shatter into pieces, "Where did you get the phone?" 

Peyton coward in the corner, looking up at him with fear in her eyes. She had managed to keep the phone hidden on herself and she managed to make a quick call to Juice, but she was terrified that they wouldn't get there soon enough.

Justin raised his fist in the air and swung at her. She closed her eyes and screamed just as his fist made contact with her jaw. Her head hit the wall and she heard a loud crack and then felt excrutiating pain. A few seconds after that, she cried out when she felt a pain she wasn't familiar with. She looked down and watched as Justin pulled a knife out of her leg. 

"Don't ever fucking cross me again, or I will kill you," he said through gritted teeth as he crouched down in front of her. 

She turned her head away and he grabbed her face and made her look at him. 

"My face will be the last face you see," he growled as he took the knife and with just enough pressure ran it down the length of her arm. She whimpered and against her better judgment let the tears fall as she watched the blood slide down her arm and onto the floor.

Juice jumped off his bike and ran into the hotel room with Chibs hot on his heels. 

"Hey!" Juice yelled, getting everyone's attention, "We have to go now!" 

"What the hell man?" Chibs roared, "What was that all about?" 

"Peyton just called me," Juice stated, "She sounded awful, scared. She sounded hurt. She didn't say much, but right after I told her we were coming for her, there was a piercing scream and then the phone went dead. So when I say we have to go now, I mean that we have to go now!"

Everyone was up and on their feet in a matter of seconds. They all grabbed their guns, kuttes and ran out to their bikes. 

"Jax, where do you want me?" Nero called out. "Take the rental car and follow us there," Jax yelled back over the noise of the Harleys. 

"Hey Nero," Tig called, "Here are the keys." Tig threw Nero the keys. 

"Thanks man," Nero called out. He ran to the car and followed the parade of Harleys out of the parking lot.

About 20 minutes later Justin heard the bikes roll into the parking lot of the motel. 

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" he yelled as he peeked out the curtain. 

He reached for the gun that was tucked in his pants just to make sure it was still there. He then walked over to Peyton, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the bathroom. He threw her against the wall and slammed the door shut. He was pretty sure that she was hurt enough that she wouldn't be able to get out of the washroom.

He heard her attempting to scream out, but he had broken her jaw, so it was more of a loud whimper. 

"Fuck," he grumbled as she began pounding on the door. His anger got the better of him and he kicked the bathroom door open. He watched as her head flew backwards and her whole body slammed against the floor. 

"That will shut her up for a little while," he mumbled to himself as he looked at her limp body laying on the floor.

His heart was pounding in his chest and he was running on pure adrenaline at this point. Now that Peyton was out the way for the moment, he was ready for whatever they threw his way.

Juice and Jax noticed the white Honda Pilot parked in the parking lot and casually walked into the lobby.

"Can I help you?" the desk clerk asked, clearly intimidated by their presence.