152 ~ falling into place

Start from the beginning

"Rosie?" Her wife questioned with a smile.

"God you're so hot." She practically collapsed when Lisa reached around her waist and pulled her in. "You're so sexy... are you sure you're dressed for a fashion show and not a movie casting?" She husked while retrieving the glass and setting it down beside them.

"Movie casting?" The Thai chuckled, obviously confused as her other hand began stroking blonde hair.

"Yes... for the one we're filming later." She brushed their lips and began playing with the button on Lisa's pants. "Where you'll be loosing these."

Lisa practically moaned. "Just the pants? Not this?" She panted, gesturing to her jacket. "Which I'm really starting to overheat in..."

"Oh no, you'll definitely be leaving that on." Roseanne winked. "But... I'll loosen it up a bit."

Her wife kissed her lips, before dragging along her jawline, already beginning the trip down her neck and exposed chest. Roseanne was nibbling collarbone when her alarm went off. She hastily pulled away, though regretfully, seeing how her wife was pouting.

"It's time." She frowned at her watch. Turning off the alarm, she took up Rosie's hand. "God... the things I want to do to you. With you. But that'll have to wait until later... seeing that we have a runway to catch."

"Please, you're making it sound like we're walking on it." The blonde laughed while reaching for her clutch.

"I know you could..." She bit her lips while looking over the tight black dress her wife wore. It was long, and fully sleeved, to hopefully help Roseanne feel comfortable enough. But the back was a see-through fabric, and the front-

Lisa's eyes flicked down.

-the front had a section removed to display some rather kissable skin. Much like her own tux. Roseanne's gold accessories with her silver made them a perfect pair, ready to take the fashion world by storm.

She led Roseanne down to where the car was waiting. Their favorite (and only) driver greeting them with opened door and beginning the short trip from the hotel to show location. Lisa's eyes drifting to her wife often, happy to have her beside her. Willing to attend. She didn't miss the blonde's slight trembling though, and she rubbed tight circles on the back of her hand with her thumb in response.

"You're gorgeous." She smiled when Rosie met her gaze. "Thank you for coming with me."

Her wife reflected her smile and shifted closer. Lisa taking in her perfume while the blonde played with her fingers.

"The wine didn't really help, did it?"

Roseanne glanced up from their hands and shook her head.

"Babe..."

"I'll be okay." Chaeng assured her.

"You trying to tell me that? Or yourself?" She scooted closer and played with a curl in Roseanne's hair. "Just... let me know if you feel too anxious, or too exposed. We can take our seats anytime. The photos are always optional, and I remember my first one, people barely wanted to photograph me anyways."

"That's because you were a new, up-and-coming dancer. Now you're a cover star in multiple countries all because you now how to shake some ass... though you don't even have much of any."

"Ouch... I think?" Lisa chuckled and Roseanne grinned. "I doubt it was because I wasn't known, I think I probably had something in my teeth."

"Doubtful, you rarely smile with your teeth. Miss pursed lips model face."

"Damn, I didn't know I was signing up for wrestling matches. Out here getting slammed by my wife!"

Roseanne laughed and Lisa warmed at the sound.