145 ~ to kept promises

The day was supposed to be spent on a double date at their favorite fast food restaurant with Jensoo

The day was supposed to be spent on a double date at their favorite fast food restaurant with Jensoo. That restaurant ultimately being Jisoo's favorite chicken place, given how happy they all were when seeing Chu jump for joy and drumsticks.

But instead of seeing the two women, Lisa had called them up and questioned if their double date could be pushed back for next time. Explaining how her vacation was cut short, and today was her last to spend with the Australian. And of course, the girls were fine with spending quality time together whenever Lisa would return. Which Lisa assured them wouldn't be too long of a wait. Or, she at least hoped.

Now though, she was wrapped under a blanket, legs intertwined, gazing up at the many stars that dotted the darkened sky. Finding the brightest ones, that sparkled a bit happier than the others, and aspired to deliver their happiness to the woman who drew circles on her chest as they laid close.

"Sometimes... while you were away," Chaeyoung began, eyes up on the stars that observed them. "I'd go outside, lay in the grass, and look up at the stars thinking 'Lisa's somewhere under them too'. And even if I'd sometimes cry, the thought made me happy. So I kept it up. Just like now. Except for this time, I can actually lay underneath them with you too."

Lisa smiled as she turned on her side. Facing her girlfriend, whose eyes dropped from the stars and rested upon hers. Reflecting starlight within them. "You know, you really have a beautiful way with words." She replied softly. Scooting closer to the blonde and brushing their noses together. "You really make my heart ache for you."

"I hope it's a good ache." Rosie chuckled.

"Only the bestest." Lisa grinned. Leaning in and capturing soft lips in a slow, and tender kiss. Pulling Chae in closer by the waist as they readjusted their lips to connect deeper. Only to then be interrupted by the sound of the back door creaking open.

"Girls?" Marco called out to the two masses situated in the center of the small yard. "It's getting quite late."

Lisa lifted her head and peered over Rosie's shoulder as she released a quiet sigh. "I suppose you're right." She replied, looking down to Chaeng. "Ready to head up?"

Chaeyoung studied Lisa, before nodding timidly. Glancing back up to the stars as Lisa lifted the blanket off them. Her girlfriend holding out a hand, which brought Rosie back from her gaze of the Little Dipper. Being helped up and guided quietly past Marco, who was holding the door open for them. And whom happened to receive a kiss on the cheek from both girls, before they headed up the stairs and into their bathroom.

Lisa taking the quickest of showers, while Roseanne brushed her teeth. Staring at her roots that went down at least three inches from her scalp. Not caring to ever fix it up, as her need of golden hair was subdued by her need of the woman who was softly humming under the beating water.

Chaeyoung put her toothbrush away and rinsed out the residual taste of mint, before brushing through her fading hair. Her concentration falling as her heart thumped tiredly in her chest. Unsure if it'll be able to keep the blood flowing, without the will to continue doing so. And all it took was one small look to her right, to feel completely helpless again.