66 ~ too late classes

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung woke up with the feeling of Lisa snuggled up behind her. Lisa's arm under her t shirt and resting against her skin.

Lisa's light snores and her soft breath hitting the back of Chaeyoung's head made her smile.

She laid awake for awhile, admiring everything, until an alarm went off and Lisa groaned. Both of them sitting up.

"Morning Lisa."

"Good morning Rosie." Lisa smiled groggily and wiped her eyes while Chaeyoung smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"No." Lisa pouted, putting a finger over Chaeyoung's lips. "Morning breath."

"Stupid."

"I'm kidding, come here." Lisa teased, opening her arms.

"No."

"What? But I was kidding. Give me a kiss."

"No."

"Rosie, Rosie give me kiss. Give me kiss." Lisa whined.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and leaned over, Lisa smiled as they kissed.

"Can we kiss again? I was smiling." Lisa pouted.

"Yes... we can kiss again."

Lisa grinned before pulling Chaeyoung in by her neck and waist. Her face going serious as they kissed.

Their kiss soon turned into a soft make out session as Lisa leaned Chaeyoung down on her back and ran her hands up her shirt.

Small massages on her breasts as they kissed. Chaeyoung was enjoying it a lot, especially since it was exactly what they did after Lisa attacked her with tickles last night.

"I love you." Lisa parted for a second, then kissing Chaeyoung's jaw.

"I love you too."

They had ate breakfast and made their way to school, both dreading that they have to sit through most classes without each other.

Lisa had a hand on Chaeyoung's thigh as she drove. The soft contact relaxing them both as they pulled up to the school.

"I'm so tired." Lisa whined as she turned the car off and looked to Chaeyoung.

"Sorry."

"I stayed up just as late as you."

"Because of me."

"Um, you think that matters? Of course I'm going to stay up if you're up."

Chaeyoung smiled and looked out the window towards the students entering the school. So many different people, yet Lisa is the one she's with.

And it feels meant to be.

Even though Lisa was serious and caring, she was also a five year old. But the balance between the two was perfect, and it was just enough to make Chaeyoung sane, and insane, at the same time.