15 ~ cig and moon

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung woke up to a knock on her trailer door. It was soft and she almost thought she had imagined it.

She must have fallen asleep while she laid on her floor. The pills still scattered everywhere around her.

How many did she take?

There wasn't another knock. Chaeyoung almost ignored it, wanting to crawl onto her mattress and go back to sleep.

But she didn't. She instead opened the door to... no one?

Chaeyoung looked around, before glancing down at the bowl that sat wrapped at her feet. She reached down and picked it up.

Taking in a breath, breathing in its smell.

Noodles.

She looked around once more before pulling it inside. As Chaeyoung unwrapped them from its foil, a spoon and note fell out.

After picking them up she gulped and unraveled the note.

'I don't know if you had dinner already, but please, eat some, it will make you warm :)

I'm not a stalker or anything... but I did follow you after you took off earlier. I'm sorry. I'm weird.

Um, I just wanted to say that I care about you and that guy talking to you earlier is a major douche.

I knew he wasn't as nice as he try's to seem.

Be safe okay? You know where to find me. Goodnight Chaeyoung! Sleep well.

Dream happy dreams.

- yours (always) Lisa, and Ami (because she made it).'

Chaeyoung smiled as she sat the note down and began eating the noodles. It tasted amazing. Each bite did warm her, exactly like Lisa said it would.

She didn't know why, but her eyes began to water, until she was crying quietly. Each bite she took was accompanied by a tear or two.

It was either the meal, Lisa, or both that moved her. She never had dinner. And even after she had said no to them earlier, Lisa still brought it to her.

Chaeyoung went to sleep holding the note in her right hand, and the shell she was given in her left.

All under her black rose blanket.

~

When she woke up the next morning to the sound of the pager, she dressed and walked to to the person requesting her.

It was early morning, the moon was still shining brightly. Chaeyoung just knew it was the AM because of the color blue the darkness was.

They pointed at the shower head in one of the bathing stalls, terrific.