45 ~ i love you

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Every part of Chaeyoung's body was brought back to life. Certain parts of her that she didn't even thought to have existed being brought back to life.

A chain reaction of fireworks and sparks shooting through her like something she's never felt before. And she's never felt anything like this before.

Because, she's never been kissed before.

Having your first kiss is always a big moment, but it's an even bigger one when you're kissing the girl you've been living with.

Kissing the girl who made you realize you liked girls.

Kissing the girl that made you want to live again.

Kissing Lisa, sweetly and intoxicatingly. She didn't want it to end. She really didn't. She wanted to hold her lips to Lisa's for as long as she could.

But they both had to pull apart. They both needed a breath after holding the kiss for so long.

When Chaeyoung opened her eyes, Lisa was already looking at her. Their faces only but an inch apart. Noses still close, and slight panting from the lack of oxygen.

Lisa tightened her grip around Chaeyoung's waist as she breathed softly. "I love you Chae." Lisa whispered. "I love you so much."

Chaeyoung smiled and felt a tear rolling down her cheek as her heart skipped a beat.

She knew exactly why she felt like crying, because hearing an 'I love you' from someone you had been slowly falling for was like music to the ears.

And pretty impossible to believe.

Lisa... loved her.

She tugged lightly on the back of the blondes neck, making Lisa smile and lean back down.

They reconnected their lips again, Lisa adjusting to make their kiss even deeper than the first.

Chaeyoung just melting into her, taking in every part of Lisa. She tasted sweet, like candy. Something that even she had forgotten the taste of.

Until Lisa reminded her.

They would pull apart for a second, to either breathe or tilt their heads another direction, before kissing into each other again.

It wasn't sloppy or too much, but slow and sweet. Each kiss was filled with all their emotions and passion they'd been feeling.

Chaeyoung pulled away slowly. A small smile on her face as she stared at Lisa.

"Chae?" Lis breathed through her pants.

"I love you too."

Lisa's eyes widened a bit, a sparkle to them now that Chaeyoung had never noticed before. Like Lisa was feeling the exact same feelings she was.