119 ~ all for her

(Chae pov / Strong language / Mature content)

Her fingertips were loosely locked with Lisa's as she guided her into the bedroom.

Letting Lisa walk past as she leaned back against the door. Shutting it and wetting her lips as Lisa turned around and checked her out.

She gave her a shy smile in reply while Lisa steadily approached. Chaeyoung bit her lip and raised her arms around Lisa's neck as her waist was enclosed.

"Was this always your plan?" Lisa whispered coyly. Bringing her lips close to hers and brushing them against one another as she waited.

"No..." She replied while closing her eyes. Feeling as Lisa tightened her hold on her waist. She then pulled her lips way from Lisa's as she let out a breath. "I just..."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and was immediately drawn in by Lisa's. The Thai's deep orbs sucking her in. "I decided I wanted to thank you... and feel you... at the same time."

Lisa's lips curved into a smile as she leaned in close again. She began closing her eyes, slowly. The both of them watching one another before connecting in a lasting and sweet kiss.

Her face surely scrunched as she tried pulling Lisa in even deeper. The Thai pushing her body against the door, before reaching down and collecting her by the thighs.

She was carried effortlessly over to the bed, where Lisa laid her down and immediately ran her fingers up from the back of her thighs, to the ends of her shirt. Pulling it up, over, and off of her.

Lisa went to lay down over her, but she quickly grabbed the end of Lisa's shirt, so she could remove hers too.

As soon as it was over the Thai's head, Lisa was down on her, kissing her even more passionate. Her tongue begging for entrance that she granted as if her own life depended on it.

As their tongues circled, slow to more aggressive motions, wet mouth sounds soon began to emit from them.

And Chaeyoung found herself unknowingly spreading her legs.

Lisa's body falling between her effortlessly, and making circular motions against her core. While they still sucked on tongues and nibbled on lips.

After several more minutes, Lisa withdrew her tongue. Trailing it instead, down her jaw, to her neck and collarbone below.

Peppering wet kisses down her body as she went, before reaching her breasts. Lisa kissed her skin in between them, while her fingers went around, behind her back, and unclasped her bra.

Chaeyoung soon found herself moaning softly as Lisa's tongue put in more work around her nipples. Sucking and flicking them, before continuing further downwards.

She was biting her lip now as the fairy lights sparkled above her head.

Her legs being slowly spread even more, by two hands that weren't her own.