69 ~ you dance too

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung put her hair up into a high ponytail. She knew it probably wouldn't help her headache, but she was hoping Lisa's dancing would help cure that.

Since the medicine obviously didn't.

Lisa had given it to her several hours ago after she ate her food. But it wasn't seemingly working. Or Chaeyoung actually was sick with a cold.

Holding her eyes shut as a dizzy spell took over. They had been happening a bit all day, but she felt alright enough while sitting down.

Opening her eyes as she rubbed her arm subconsciously. Until she realized she was. Poking the spot on her vein where Lisa put the needle in and immediately flinching from the pain.

Was she really that sensitive now?

There was a knock on the bathroom door, making Roseanne flinch again. She opened it to a smiling Lisa.

"Hey, you almost ready?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, your hair looks really pretty."

"Thanks." Chaeyoung blushed.

"Are you sure you feel up to going?"

"Yeah... I want to watch you."

"Okay." Lisa grinned, pecking her lips. "Jisoo and Jennie both said they'll go. You guys can watch together. They have seats along the wall."

"Okay Lis." Chaeyoung smiled, hiding the fact she still felt kind of off.

They intertwined hands and walked down to Ami who had gotten home a couple hours ago.

The Manoban family was too nice, because Ami had cared for Chaeyoung a bit too earlier.

"Alright mom, we're heading out."

"Okay girls." Ami smiled. "And Chae? You sure you're feeling alright?"

"Yeah. I feel better."

"Okay good. Have fun then, don't get too hot watching Lisa dance now..." Ami smirked.

"What do you think I put my hair up for?" Chaeyoung replied with a smile.

That was actually the real reason why she did.

Chaeyoung knew she'd feel hot.

Lisa and Ami both laughed before Lisa opened the door to the garage for her and walked Chaeyoung to the car.

Before she let her hop in though, Lisa planted some kisses on her lips. "You really thought you'd be hot?"

"Mhm." Roseanne grinned, biting her lips.

Lisa's eyes widened as she quickly leaned in and attacked Chaeyoung's lips again. "You better not be sick." She huffed before closing her door softly and racing around to the other side.