73 ~ all is well

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

"They've been gone for awhile..." Chaeyoung said as Ami gave her a dose of the new medicine Doctor Lee wanted her to get started on.

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah, but I'm sure there's an explanation."

"Alright Chaeyoung, this one is some stronger stuff. You may feel more tired and lethargic but it may be what we need you on until your body becomes more accustomed to life without substances okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm proud of you." Ami said, kissing Chaeyoung's forehead.

"Thanks Ami." She whispered before opening her arms and waiting for Ami to hug her. When she did meet her embrace, Chaeyoung sighed. "You're the best... mom."

Ami kissed Chaeyoung's cheek before wiping her eyes and smiling. "You're making me cry sweetie."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. My shift is almost over so I'm going to go finish up my paperwork then clock off. I'll come back here to visit before I go home."

"Okay." Chaeyoung smiled. Ami waved bye to them both and opened the door, but didn't leave right away. Instead she kept it open until two girls could be heard thanking her.

"Goodness, you guys missed the cutest exchange between Ami and Chae." Jisoo said with a smile. "Also, what took you guys so long?"

"The vending machine nearby was out of your cookies so we had to go all the way to the other side of the hospital to find them for you." Jennie spoke.

"But it's okay, because we got to talk about school and stuff on the way." Lisa said with a smile, handing Chaeyoung her cookies. "Curtesy of Jen."

"Thanks babe, thanks Jennie."

"Of course Chaeyoung." Jennie smiled.

All four girls chatted for awhile until Jennie and Jisoo decided it was time to head back. Chaeyoung thanked them and gave them each a hug.

Lisa walked them to the door and hugged them herself before closing it and turning around, facing Chaeyoung.

"Babe?" Lisa questioned.

"Yes Lis?"

"I know it's not at all as romantic, special, and amazing as I'd hoped it would be..." Lisa started walking slowly over to her and putting her long arms on the bed.

Lisa crawled up slowly until they were face to face. "But how has our one week been?"

"I've liked it so far, being with you and seeing the girls."

"I'm glad." Lisa whispered as she leaned down.

Chaeyoung put her hands around her neck and smiled as Lisa put her lips to hers . They moved slowly together, slight tongue between each kiss.