95 ~ we make love

(Chae pov / Mature content)

Chaeyoung laughed as she looked away from her phone towards the door. Hearing the loud thumps of Lisa's feet as she charged up through the house to their room.

The closed bedroom door being swung open in a fluent motion with the tall blonde stepping in, panting.

"I'm here." Lisa breathed airily, wiping her forehead.

"Oh, I was just kidding." She spoke, not letting Lisa see the laughter that she was withholding.

"What...?"

Chaeyoung was slowly beginning to laugh aloud. Needing to cover her mouth. Lisa probably thought she really was joking about finally letting her have sex.

When in reality, she wasn't.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa exclaimed. "This isn't funny."

"Awe baby, come here." She spoke, opening her arms. Lisa smiled sadly and walked over, climbing into her embrace and laying on top of her. "You're so sweaty."

"I know huh?" Lisa spoke against her. "But I'm hot right?"

"Very." She smiled. "You know, I wasn't planning on letting you off so soon..."

"Wait, so we can really have sex?" Lisa suddenly smiled as she sat up. Straddling her. "You're not playing?"

"No, I'm not playing Lis. You've been good to me." She replied, sitting up a bit herself to be closer in height to her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Lisa beamed as she shook her shoulders. "I've missed it."

"How so?" Chaeyoung questioned as she reached a hand up and pushed some loose strands of hair out of Lisa's glistening face.

"Well, I never knew how much I'd enjoy sex. But after having it with you, It feels almost weird not to."

"As much as I enjoy it, being the oh so great top..." She chuckled. "I don't think it's a necessity to have sex. Do you?"

"No, goodness no. I would still be happy if you told me you never wanted to have it again."

"Then why are you so needy for it?" Chaeyoung asked her curiously. She really did want to know why Lisa wanted to so bad.

"I guess it's because I was told no?" The Thai smiled embarrassingly. "Like when a child wants something they can't have, so they throw a fit and want it more."

"Perfect use of a comparison. Yourself to a child. Because you are one."

"Ouch Chae."

"What can I say? You were telling me how much you want this with memes."

"But it worked huh?" Lisa smirked.

"Yeah... I guess it did." She smiled.

Lisa leaned down and pecked her lips softly. Chaeyoung smiling and putting her hands on Lisa's waist, feeling her.